1. Peter Driemert
  2. InfoMaker
  3. Tuesday, 28 July 2020 06:18 AM UTC

We are using the Infomaker 2017R2-1769 version with Nautilus 9.4 since January this year without any problems during activation and so on. Now was the first time that I needed to open it again to change a label configuration, but unfortunately I can't login anymore. Error message says "no network connection". That's correct we don't have network connection on that server, but we can't use the offline licence either because if I try to activate that option error message says "...only for VM environment". I installed Infomaker locally where I have network and surprise still can't login. Error message "You are logged on already". Does someone has an idea how I can access the labels configurations again??? 

It would be much apprechiated!

Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Tuesday, 28 July 2020 13:09 PM UTC
  2. InfoMaker
  3. # 1

Hi Peter;

The error stems from the fact that our license servers still think that am IM instance is still running on the other VM

Easy to fix though. Just login to the User Center on the Appeon website and then select the "License Managment" => "InfoMaker" => "Logout User" option under the License Management link. Note that if your not your organization's License Administrator, you cannot perform this action. In that case, you'll need to contact them to perform the logout for you.

HTH

Regards ... Chris

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.