Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Does anyone know what DLLs need to be deployed to support the CrypterObject?  I am getting a run-time error "Unresolvable external crypterobject when linking reference error when instantiating the object.  No issue when running from the IDE....
Since years there is one annoying thing for me: What is the best practice to find the name of a pbl which contains a certain object. The problem: I have a project with 40-50 pbls. I want to know where I can find the object "w_user" because I want ...
Hi According to https://community.appeon.com/index.php/blogs/recent-blogs/enhanced-source-code-controlfor-pb2017-r2-r3 the pbg files will go away when using git and svn (what we currently do with PB2017 R2) How should 3rd party build tools that mak...
When i migrate from version 7 to version 2017 r3. The character font of Japan  is error . I think when i migrate:UTF 16  .How  are fix it? ...
   hi    How can I modify my PowerServer Mobile Application's AndroidManifest.xml file? ...
Hi Guys   how can I configure my SVN Source Control system in order to mantain an environement with several targets sharing a lot of libraries? Suppose to have just 2 targets If I add to source control the second target to the same URL of the fir...
I am in the process of migrating our SVN repositories to the Native SVN format of PB2017. As a test, I saved an existing application to the new repository. Then I used Connect to Workspace, to simulate what my co-workers would do in order to work on...
When I export the DataWindow using function SaveAsFormattedText in excel format, Character "00", "01" is exported as 0,1 respectively (as Integer). Please suggest the solution for exporting the data from DataWindow to excel  without losing format. ...
Hi, I am currently using ImportFile to import XML files in a datawindow. (PB 10.5) I am using a template that I created. So far it works well except when I encounter same tag elements   I attached a test file because the xml is removed from this ...
Haven't worked with menus to often so I hope this is just something easy and I am just not seeing the forest through the trees.  I create a generic menu variable then assign a menu to it. Then I need to access the menu items.  Because I created the m...
Hi, We run pb 2017 r2 in a distributed RDP solution so that pb runs as onewindow on local machine. The problem is that a user starts other processes on a local machine and then returns to the rdp process. In this case, sometimes PB does not give ...
Hi Using a PBSession to send out emails via an application. How do I change the sender's email address? MS Office Outlook 2010  ...
We have an application that is loaded with NVOs of type 'exception' and I wondered what others had done to deal with the face that this object is unsupported....
We have a group that handles licensing for construction tradespeople.  We print a wall certificate for each issued license based on trade 'level' (master, journey, etc).  Each certificate level is printed on specific base stock.  They're wondering if...
Hi, When I am editing a datawindow in the IDE and switch from design mode to the Data Source, it takes a very long time. It might take 3 minutes or more for the SQL query to be displayed, which is harmful to the speed of development. This may have ...
Anyone out there using Bitbucket as their Git server? Has your experience been positive or regretful?   Thank you....
Looking for some troubleshooting suggestions.   I'm receiving a datawindow error trying to import a SRD source file.   The reported row and column do not match the actual SRD source file.   Not even an off by a couple rows close.   The reported appar...
I built a composite datawindow to allow a user to print two dw's on a single page. I am using sharedata on the dwc's to populate the dw's.  When I call sharedata on one of the dw's it pops the "specify retrieval arguments" window.  Any ideas what is ...
hi, As of today we are using PushOk as our Git sourcecontroll client with appeon pb 2017 R3, and it work well. But we most strongly wont to use Appeon tools. Our developers like to use library view when working with the source, and as we see it, ap...

There are no discussions available here currently