Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Como poder acercar el mapa para que se vea la calle , cuando realizamos el open , lo e intentado con    PowerBuilder 2019 y powerServer 2019 istr_option_appeon.b_allowmove = trueistr_option_appeon.b_allowzoom = trueistr_option_appeon.b_locatetocur...
I would dearly love to see the good old MESSAGEBOX function extended to allow user to specify their own values for BUTTON and ICON. This is the standard prototype for MessageBox:                  Message (title, text, icon, button, default) I see t...
We have many PowerBuilder 2017 Release 2 applications that will need to be migrated to Release 3, as their attendant Oracle Server databases will be transitioning to 19c (12.2.0.3) in the future. Appeon PowerBuilder 2017 Release 3 is stated to suppor...
Hi all, I have a report for employees with a group on the employees. This results in different numbers of pages. Some have one, others two or three pages. When I print on a duplex printer I don't get a paper feed after each employee. So a report sta...
Hello all, i am starting to develop a New PB app that must call a Python RestAPIthis is the code i have in Python working and need to translate it to PBI must send and image as a parameter import requests url = "http://10.0.0.10:5005/subir/" payl...
Hi Guys, Again me haha, this time is about the mouse events of a picture button control, i'm using a picture button for change the look style, but i have a little problem and i'm seen that with those buttons the effect when the mouse is captured isn...
Hello,  I am trying to build a custom screen inside our software using infoamker. where two menus are related. (This lives on a constituent account (on the same ID)).  MenuA has values and MenuB has values. A user selects a value from MenuA and tha...
Hi I want to access NVARCHAR2 fields in my Oracle DB 12.1.0.2.0 from a Powerbuilder 11.5 Application. DB-Params: NLS_NCHAR_CHARACTERSET = AL16UTF16 NLS_CHARACTERSET = WE8MSWIN1252 No NLS_ Registry entries Powerbuilder: NLS Charse...
I've build 3 dddws in a detail window, only one row in the detail window.  the dddws are dependent, thrid on the second, second on the first.  I use GetChild and send variables to the SQL to get the appropriate result set.  This works, but when the c...
Can anyone please advise on how to check compatibility of 2017 R3 with IBM CICS Universal Client V9.1? Are they compatible?...
Is there any plans to have a debugger for other browsers (other than IE). Especially since it is slowly becoming unusable? ...
Hi, I am looking for possibility to automaticaly compile .net assebly. I found only way do it is direct in PB enviroment. How can I do by PBC190 or by orcascript?   Best regards dao...
Can I avoid receiving e-mail notifications for every reply/comment regarding every question I ever authored/replied/commented? I looked and looked but found neither checkbox nor radiobutton to unclick. /Michael...
Greetings, We are testing a trial version of Powerbuilder 2019.  We have migrated one of our larger applications from PB12.6.  The code migrated cleanly.  However, I noticed both while running the application from the IDE and also from a newly built...
Regarding SVN URL Looking in the Registry I see this Key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sybase\PowerBuilder\17.0\Workspace\Svn It is NOT a child or value in a specific workspace key such as     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sybase\PowerBuilder\17.0\Work...
I'm wondering whether this is a bug, so I'm going to post it here for comment first. I just found out that you can do the following: - Working on a project under source control (WizSource)- Application object not checked out- Open some other object...
Hi. Can I convert from the PSR file created 2017 to the PSR file created 12.5? Is there a utility program that converts it? Please contact me. E-mail : rlehf@daelim.co.kr...
Any one know how to turn off Windows DPI for a specific app.  I have tried doing it under the applications icon in the compatibility/Change high DPI settings and also tried to do it in the manifest... no luck. Here is sample of the manifest. ( I onl...
I am creating a unit test (XUnit) for a service in SnapDevelop.  The service method takes a DataUnPacker object as a parameter.  This gets passed to the API from PowerBuilder using the jsonpackage object.  My question is how can I populate this in a ...
is there a way to get a list of all open windows.  Not just sheets... looking to get popups, responses etc... Thanks (PB2017 R3) Dave V...

There are no discussions available here currently