Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Good Morning!How to send email directly from PB, without having any email program installed on the local machine? Thanks!...
Hi,We have a working PB2022 application and when used as client/server it works fine as 32/64 bit. The database is Oracle19.When deployd to PowerServer environment, the stored procedur used in DW's to retrieve data give an error. regardled of the pro...
How to create exe file using PBC190.exe,  I am able to create dll and pbd file by using PBC190.exe utility from command prompt , but it is not creating exe file. I am using following command PBC190.exe /d "application.pbt" /o "application.exe" /r ...
We have just started to migrate our applications from PB 11.5 to PB 2021.  One of the PB 11.5 apps is a com+ application that creates a dll.  This dll is used to create an interop which is called by a c# web service.  When I migrated this app to PB 2...
Hello, Because of PBCatxxx tables, we are not able to solve getitem invalid datawindow row/column errors. Our customers used to add  PBCatalogOwner='Technical' (or anything else except 'OP' the schema of our application) to DBParm to avoid some cra...
PostgreSQL v12Windows 10, 64 bit platformDoes Appeon have a native PostgreSQL driver available, or on the roadmap?...
Hello, Using PB 2019 R3 Build 2703 Till yesterday everything were perfect.   From today we see that the exe file gets deleted by McAfee Anti-virus. We compile application in the PB IDE itself.   File ->  New -> Project -> Application and ...
We are attempting to migrate PB2019 to PB2021 Version. We ran Powerbuilder Migration Assistant report for PowerScript New, Obsolete or Removed Syntax. On the next page there comes Version selection screen. Just wondering if this is relevant for PB201...
I need some suggestion/advice from you guys. I am starting to build a water utility system, One question that sinks in my mind, will it be worth it to use PFC? Thank you in advance!...
We have a functionality that consists of uploading attached files with a java servlet.The way we are doing it is as follows:       ole_object_upload.object.connecttonewobject("InternetExplorer.Application")      ole_object_upload.object.Navigate(ls_...
Buenas tardes tengo un problema, no sé aplica el UI Them de powerbuilder 2021 al momento de abrir la aplicación en el cliente a pesar que lo he configurado como dice la documentación al respecto. He colocado esta línea en el opende mi window princip...
Hi, actually we use MS Teamfoundation Server as sourcecode control system.We want migrate it to GitHub. We have an external ticketsystem to followup changes and issues. In TFS we can use checkin notes to find out which object is chanded for a tick...
Hi all, Is there a way to reconnect database if hit error message on "Database error ..." time out issue  ==> client/server application with Cloud deployment. right now end user have to close the application and re-lunch the application again. ...
Hi,  We are working on moving PowerBuilder code to Azure Devops and using pipeline to build application. We created PowerShell script to call pbc190.exe to compile. We have a resource folder to store all image files, including the icon file for exe....
When trying to start an application built in PB2022/b1878 using PowerClient, we are consistently getting a download error 206 message (image attached).If we click on the Retry button, the failed udo.zip file is then successfully downloaded and the ap...
Hi Team, PB Version - PB2019 Build 2170 We have recently upgraded our PB executables into 64-bit. few screens we have used Richtext  like below. While print PDF It's not comming the text. Hope Rich text not supported for 64-Bit, any alternate opti...
Hello, Want to have text around a picture inside Rich Text Edit control.  Is it possible?  Either in PB 2019 R3 or PB 2022.  Text can be written above or below a picture copied (ctrl+c, ctrl+v) from another file.   Need to write text on left hand s...
Are there any issues with running a powerbuilder app on windows server core instead of full blown windows server?  This would be a command line application with no visual components to it.   I would prefer to be able to run windows nano-server, but...
   When the application is installed with power client, the Forti antivirus detects it as a virus and does not allow the installation. what can be done? ...
Hi,We want to switch powerbuilder source control from TFS to git using azure devops. We are using PB 2019 R3. I can push the PB code from local repository to remote Azure devops. But when I try to get the code from remote repository using "Connect to...

There are no discussions available here currently