Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hi together, a datawindow with several columns, tooltips are enabled. On W10 all tooltips are shown on mousemove event. On Windows Server 12 and Windows 7 (just testing there also) one controls tooltip is not displayed, other controls tooltips are...
Hi Everyone;   This is just a note to alert everyone that running your PB2022 GA Apps on the new W11 22H2 release will change the firing order of some object's events. Note that this is a change brought on by the O/S and not by the PB runtime (AFAIK...
Hi All, Does anyone has a copy of the SySAM software and willing to share? We have just upgraded to AVD (Azure Virtual Desktop) machine and our standalone license for PB 12.1 does not work anymore.   TIA, Neil  ...
Hi, Is there a way to speed up how fast dataStore.Retrieve() retrieves all rows? Or can i split up the Retrieve() in some sort of way using multithreading. For example this is what I'm thinking, could I get the count of all rows, split it up N times...
I am just starting to play with PowerServer in my development environment, Meaning that testing the code runs on my local computer.  As you know a DOS window opens up to for the database communication and you can see the JSON.  I was given a Demo of ...
Dear All I have an issue that I need help with.I want to convert a text(xml) to html text. how does it work in powerbuilder? string example input <tag_name>  root element<tag_name2 attribute="female"><name><emp_fname>Fran&...
hello  how download power server 2022  and install...
Hi team, Using your application how can we open the OLD PDB extension file and get the details. If its paid means how much we have  to pay. Please let me know.   Thanks & regards V.NarayanaPrasad...
Hi,  I attach a document with the steps and questions about .NET web service. Thank you...
Buenos días a todos Existe alguna forma de colocar color a un botón de comando?     Muchas gracias a todos por su colaboracion   Att Carlos    ...
Hello All! It is my first time posting to this community so thank you in advance for any advice you can provide. For background knowledge we are running InfoMaker 2019 Build 2083. Our InfoMaker knowledge is limited admittedly, and in conjunction wi...
Buenas noches a todos   Existe alguna forma de que cuando le de clic a una campo de un datawindos me abra una label con cierto datos   A continuación anexo un pantallazo ejemplo   Att Carlos ...
I'm looking to start migrating our client server application to an n-tier type applicaiton. I have been playing with snapdevelop to try to stand up web api in C#. I don't remember where most likely a one of the elevate; someone mentioning a C# webA...
Powerbuilder 2022 Build 1878 Windows 10 Build 21H2 Hi all, We are currently on PB 2022 Build 1878 and are experiencing issues with Powerclient for users. We had the powerclient server set up since the beginning of Powerclient on Powerbuilder, the ...
Hello , we have a very weird random bug in our PB2021 application . In some rare cases the windows loses their style and become uncontrollable. It happens in a number  windows. The bug affects all window controlls (datawindows and window controlls) ....
I want to start playing with UI Themes.  I just upgraded to Powerbuilder 2022.  In the Themes tab, of the additional properties of the application it states the themes are in the following folder.   C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\Shared\PowerBuilder...
Would Appeon provide a dark theme for the PowerBuilder IDE? My eye hurts with all this bright white background!...
Hello guys,I'm having this error when I select multiple objects and try to change some property of them.The error happens when I try to re-select another object or save the changes. My system is a Windows Server 2019. Thank you in advance if you h...
I am currently converting my application to PowerServer, I am using PB 2022.  When I make the first connection using MSOLEDBSQL SQL Server drivers I have no issues.  But I use multiple transactions in my application.  When I try and connect with my o...
Hi Sir or Madam, Our app is currently using pfc security utility to setup the user security configuration. Hence , with the upgrade to PB2019R3 and to new db microsoft sql server 2019, the pfcsecad.ini not working when i set the DBMS to "MSOLEDBSQL ...

There are no discussions available here currently