Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Is it possible to dynamically change the datawindow syntax for a nested report in the group header datawindow?  I have a header and footer on a nested report.  I want to be able to assign the datawindow syntax to the nested report at runtime.  I am ...
  12.6 states I am out of licenses. It allows 2 per license.  BUT I no longer have those machines.  How do I wipe those out and put it on a brand new computer?  Thank you ...
Hi, I'm trying create a DW from a MSSQL Server stored procedure that returns a varbinary(max) column. The error message is attached file. Any ideia how can I solve this problem?   One more info: the stored procedure returns some columns. The var...
Hi, Recently we received an email from Appeon about Vulnerability CVE-2024-0056. It states that we should : "Temporarily refrain from using the ADO.NET database driver for connecting to SQL Server for PowerBuilder and InfoMaker applications...." ...
Hi everyone, I am currently using PowerBuilder 2021 (Build 1509) and we want to get rid of Ghostscript proceeding and force the use of NativePDF functions. Is there a way to print two datawindow pages on one PDF page using NativePDF (or PDFBuilder ...
I have deployed my PB app on IIS server using Power Server 2022.I need step-by-step guidance/demo/reference regarding conversion of non-visual business logic code written using Data windows & Power scripts into C# REST API, also how to call those...
The total number of PBLs in the project source currently in use is 44 and the capacity is 481M.The capacity is about 2~10M per PBL. AFTER FULL COMPILEPBL individual incremental compilation takes about 7 to 10 minutes.Is it normal for compilation spee...
Hello,   When I want to install my powerbuilder application to a client I've to put my .pbds,.exe, resources and (.dlls) in a installer to install but i don't know if there's a way to put the runtime in a folder and create a enviroment variable to ...
Hello  Migrating from PB 2009 to PB 2022 64 bit  We are getting below error while calling external function : Function calling from PB:  FUNCTION long Fchgstr32 ( ulong buffer, ulong fldid, longptr occ, ref string fldval, longptr fldlen ) Libra...
Hi, I am sure this is a simple quesiton and that i have just missed something with the new verions. I have installed pb2022 r3 on my machine. I have compiled my app on it, however when i run it on the machine that I created it on it comes up with a...
Hi we ran into some serious issue on Friday evening, all our apps suddenly stopped working due to below error.we are using JWT authentication with our own JWT Servers and verified we are getting a valid access token also....
Would Appeon provide a dark theme for the PowerBuilder IDE? My eye hurts with all this bright white background!...
Hello Appeon Community Members,   Post migration from PowerBuilder version 2017 (v2017 R3 Build 1880) to PowerBuilder 2022 (v2022 Build 1900), two of the executables are getting quarantined by CrowdStrike. There is no code change for these applicat...
Hi we ran into some serious issue on Friday evening, all our apps suddenly stopped working due to below error.and we are using JWT authentication with our own JWT Servers and verified we are getting a valid access token also.   erroring out at app...
Just a quick question. can I add multiple recipients in the AddRecipient of the native SmtpClient email. Like for example: SMTPClient Lnv_SmtpClient Lnv_SmtpClient = Create SMTPClient Lnv_SmtpClient.Message.AddRecipient('testr002.appeon@gmail.com'...
I have to build out a somewhat complex JSON file. I'm using the JsonGenerator object to build out the root structure which includes a array of submissions. I could build out the entire file with the JsonGenerator functions, but this will be tedious ...
Hello, Is it possible to display a popup menu from a ribbon menu button, as seen here in outlook ? Thank you for your answers    ...
does PB19 is being supported on windowd 2022?...
We are in the process of migrating our PB 2022 source code to Git.  Being new to Git, we're not sure if we need to use Bitbucket server as mentioned in the PB documentation, or if that is there in the event we are using Bitbucket. In a nutshell, is ...
I have a customer requirement of TLS 1.2 with min of AES 256 encryption, my understanding is that TLS 1.2 supports BOTH AES 256 and AES 128?  (Not sure if AES128 is supported in tls 1.2, i see some conflicting info).  Is there a way to enforce the u...

There are no discussions available here currently