Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
HiI have an existing GRID-DW. This is to be extended at runtime by 1-n field(s) including SQL part. If the SQL part, with the extension, does not work, then the data for the new field should be inserted manually. It is then a computed column field. ...
Hi, We are trying to connect to Azure AKV to retrieve certain key values stored in there from PowerBuilder 2019 R3. Can anyone suggest how we can do this. Thanks in advance....
Hi We are trying to Configure PowerServer 2022. In Database when we are giving the Oracle 10g Credentials Its not taking. Please suggest alternative to connect to Oracle 10g. ( We know PS2022 supports 12c on words. Migration from 10g to 19c is under...
Greetings to the entire Appeon community! I am having the following issue: When creating a datastore with a simple SQL (for example, SELECT * FROM tecno.employee) and performing UPDATEs on this datastore, in client/server it works correctly, but, wi...
I have a nested main datawindow with several nested dw's inside. One of the nested dw's is a graph that is created via a blob object in its detail band.I create a pdf (native!) using saveas. When I open the pdf the graphs shows for a second and then ...
Hi, I have a problem with customizing the runtimepath in the application.xml when deploying with the web deployment. We still build our application normally but hope to be able to deploy via web deployment (CloudAppLauncher) for some customers soon....
Hello All I have this call to a windows API in kernel32.dll   FUNCTION ulong CreatePipe(ref ulong phReadPipe,ref ulong phWritePipe, ref s_security_attributes lpPipeAttributes,ulong nSize) LIBRARY "kernel32.dll"    it works in32 bits  but when i...
Hi guys, I have a window that uses the new webBrowser control, with a simple web page from my company. This control is ok, but I'd like to see if you can help me do one or two things: 1. When the user clicks on a link, I'd like to open the default...
Hello there,   We have created an installation package with the help of InstallShield and it went into success as our all previous packages are from installshield only. This installation package deals with PowerBuilder 2022 as we had to upgrade TLS...
I tried to get server response After paste the client request and submit I got A message : The hardware information is unmatched....
Hello! I need to replicate a POST call to send data using multipart/form-data in a HTTPClient.That should reply the following call:cURL: curl --location 'http://elo.local:9090/ix-ELOArchive/plugin/de.elo.ix.plugin.proxy/rest/api/files/5101' \ --he...
Hi, I have a problem with outlook.I use the free code Outlook from Topwiz.If I use this it works perfekt, if the outlook is open. But if not the mails are in the Outbox and doesn't not send.  ...lole_recipient = lole_mailitem.Recipients.Add( trim( ...
Hi Master,    I am working on the PowerServer Versioning. However, after several attempt, i still couldnt have it to take effect. Can someone enlighten me? Thanks in advance. Please see attached picture if i had done anything wrong?  I dnt understan...
Hi, we are having multiple application, with one main and all remaining application are child applications and triggering child applications from one main application.  In PowerServer we build API under one single solution.  When we host both Powe...
I'm able to connect to devops from Visual Studio 2022 but I can't figure out how to set it up in PowerBuilder 2019 r3. My boss has it working on another workstation; he has not been able to help either.  Visual Studio 2013 Team Explorer is installed....
Like the title says, I'm having a problem with the tutorial where I started with all the demo files except for the database file as far as I could see. Either that, or when trying to connect to the ODB ODBC Database Profile PB SQLServer V2022 it just...
Hi All, Good day! We have migrated most of our applications to power-client and it's working fine without any issues. But most of our client requested one scenario to be implemented. In the source currently if any changes made and deployed, then op...
i HAVE A COMBO BOX IN A RIBBON BAR I NEED TO INSERT ITEMS IN RUNTIME HOW CAN I DO IN POWERSCRIPT? ...
I need to change a combo box on a ribbon bar I have this in XML: <ComboBox PictureName="PageSizeSmall!" Label="" AllowEdit="true" AutoScale="false" Text="" AutoHScroll="false" Enabled="true" PowerTipText="Page Size" PowerTipDescription="Page siz...
Introduction I am also facing a PowerBuilder termination. I am running from my PC  IDE under  Windows 10 PowerBuilder version Running PowerBuilder 2017R3 Build 1880    The windows logs show that it is failing on the OLEACC.dll as per the previou...

There are no discussions available here currently