1. Joakim Krook
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Friday, 5 October 2018 08:33 AM UTC

Hi,

 

We have a powerbuilder application calling a webservice. This is deployed to a citrix-environment.

In the citrix-environment we get the error "Error calling method of a PBNI object" when trying to get the information from a SOAP exception. In our local development environment we do not get this error.

My idea is that there is an old dll somewhere in the citrix environment but they will not be able to help me unless I have some idea of which dll this might be. 

We are using a .net webserviceproxy which actually works fine, it is just that I cannot show a nice errormessage to the user.

Could you please advice me as to which dll to check? Or if there is something else I should check.

 

Best regards

Joakim

Joakim Krook Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Wednesday, 24 October 2018 12:22 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1
0
Votes
Undo

The pbwsclient170.pbx seemed to be the correct version but I found that when replacing Sybase.PowerBuilder.WebService.RuntimeRemoteLoader.dll (and possibly Sybase.PowerBuilder.WebService.Runtime.dll)  with the latest version I got rid of the problem.

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Roland Smith Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 5 October 2018 12:27 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2
0
Votes
Undo

Should be pbsoapclient###.pbx or pbwsclient###.pbx where ### is the PB version.

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :
  • 1


There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.