I had to make some changes to a C# DLL due to urgent modifications fron some security required accesing external APIs, after that, the same DLL when running the application from PB IDE responds with error -3.
I also checked for the deployed application in the same dev computer and gives no problem.
I have tried:
- unregister and register the DLL, with regasm
- register in framework and framework64
- review the registry and it finds the DLL when registered
- run PB as administrator
Code is bellow, it has been working with no problems. Just that to compile the DLL I needed to exit PB, but that was not a big deal.
loo = create oleobject
li_rc = loo.ConnectToNewObject("CFeldan_FE.ClassMain")
IF li_rc < 0 THEN
MessageBox("Connecting to COM Object Failed", "Error: " + String(li_rc))
CATCH ( OleRuntimeError re )
MessageBox( " error ", re.getMessage() )