1. Anil Barud
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Thursday, 18 July 2024 05:58 AM UTC

Hi Leaders/Members

I have made the option for "GeneralPBD" =  False in the json file of PB2022, But when I am executing pbautobuild220.exe /f test.json , It keeps creating PBD which we don't need, we need single EXE to have everything. 

Background : we have application which consist of multiple PBL and every PBL resides in different folder, I have passed the PBL name properly and in everyPBL setting I have mentioned "GeneralPBD" = False, Just a guess is it right Keyword to not generate PBD

"GeneralPBD" = False , Also I have tried changing it to "GeneratePBD" = False still no success. 

Appreciate if someone can me in this. 

Regards, 

Anil 

Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Thursday, 18 July 2024 16:07 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi Anil;

We would need to see how your PB App project is organized to probably answer this question further.

Note though that with no PBD's and having everything in the one EXE, you will probably need a PBR to map all entities.

Regards ... Chris

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.