1. Vladislav Cale
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Tuesday, 14 June 2022 17:13 PM UTC

Hi all,

I use Powerbuilder 2021, build 1506

I want to export Data once datastore is retrieved. Simple as that.

I got XML Template like this (this is extraction from Edit source of datawindow):

export.xml(usetemplate="efaktura_avans" headgroups="1" includewhitespace="1" metadatatype=0 savemetadata=0 template=(comment="" encoding="UTF-8" name="efaktura_avans" xml="<?xml version=~"1.0~" encoding=~"UTF-16LE~" standalone=~"no~"?><cec:UBLExtensions><cec:UBLExtension><cec:ExtensionContent><sbt:SrbDtExt><xsd:InvoicedPrepaymentAmmount __pbband=~"detail~"><cbc:ID> fin_promet_broj_dokumenta </cbc:ID><cac:TaxTotal><cbc:TaxAmount currencyID=~"RSD~"> iznos_pdv </cbc:TaxAmount><cac:TaxSubtotal><cbc:TaxableAmount currencyID=~"RSD~"> iznos </cbc:TaxableAmount><cbc:TaxAmount currencyID=~"RSD~"> iznos_pdv </cbc:TaxAmount><cac:TaxCategory><cbc:ID> tar_efaktura_kategorija </cbc:ID><cbc:Percent> tar_porez </cbc:Percent><cac:TaxScheme><cbc:ID>VAT</cbc:ID></cac:TaxScheme></cac:TaxCategory></cac:TaxSubtotal></cac:TaxTotal></xsd:InvoicedPrepaymentAmmount></sbt:SrbDtExt></cec:ExtensionContent></cec:UBLExtension></cec:UBLExtensions>"))

and want to extract XML using this code:

Long ll_return, ll_retrieve_avansi

u_ds luo_ds_avansi

luo_ds_avansi = create u_ds
ll_return = luo_ds_avansi.event ue_setTransObject(SQLCA)

ll_retrieve_avansi = luo_ds_avansi.retrieve(as_mesto_knjizenja, al_broj, al_id_dokumenta)

if ll_retrieve_avansi > 0 then
ls_xmlAvansi = luo_ds_avansi.Describe("DataWindow.Data.XML")
//ls_xmlAvansi = luo_ds_avansi.Object.DataWindow.Data.XML
end if

Now, this and only this node name cec:UBLExtensions forces the code line Describe("DataWindow.Data.XML")

to crash Powerbuilder application without any exception or message thrown

interesting, when I change the node name to  cec_UBLExtensions everything works fine. So, I got workaround by replacing this node to cec:UBLExtensions after in string.

But it is strange that PowerBuilder crashes all the time. Notice how much nodes has ":" in name such as cec:ExtensionContent, sbt:SrbDtExt, cbc:id...

but one and only node with : called exactly cec:UBLExtensions crashes the whole PB application (!?)

Could anyone try the same or advice what could be happening here ?

Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Tuesday, 14 June 2022 17:21 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi Vladislav ;

Please open a Support Ticket so that Appeon can track this issue and determine if this is actually a product bug or possible a documentation issue.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards .... Chris

Comment
  1. John Fauss
  2. Tuesday, 14 June 2022 17:42 PM UTC
He says he using PB 2021 Build 1506, not the PB 2022 Beta.
  1. Helpful 1
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.