1. John Niespodzianski
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Tuesday, 22 October 2019 15:50 PM UTC

I wasn't able to comment on the bug, so I figured I'd ask here.

Are there any updates to this Native PDF issue?  In the ticket it says it may be targeted for 2019 R2 or R3, but that's the last info posted there.

It's causing us a lot of grief as we move to an electronic document signing platform; the difference in margins between the tablet display and the generated PDF is causing a lot of trouble.  We're also having issues with archived PDFs having no margins which throws off mailing alignments.

Thanks!

Mark Lee @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Wednesday, 23 October 2019 10:03 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi John,

Thanks for reporting this problem.

We suggest you upgrade your PB version to 2019 and verify if it resolve the issue.

It seems that this issue disappeared when some other related NativePDF issues are fixed in PB 2019 GA.

If you still have the issue, I suggest you report this problem to our ticket system:https://www.appeon.com/standardsupport/newbug so it can be properly received and tracked. 

Please also provide a PB test case when you submit the issue.

Regards,
Mark Lee

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
John Niespodzianski Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Tuesday, 22 October 2019 17:46 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

Thanks Chris.  Hoping that it's included in 2019 R2 as we've recently rolled out 4000+ Windows 10 desktops - and did not include Ghostscript in the image.  Would rather upgrade to 2019 R2 and stick with NativePDF vs. being forced to revert to Ghostscript & deploy that independently!

John

Comment
Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Tuesday, 22 October 2019 16:23 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 3

Hi John;

I just looked at ticket # 1785 and Appeon support does mention that these issues will not be fixed until after PB2019 goes GA. So the earliest enhancements you requested for NativePDF features would be PB2019 R2 - which should be released in January 2020 for the start of "official" beta testing (AFAIK). That could change though of course as we do not have an official date yet from Engineering. Also, I have no idea if ticket #1785 will be included in these R2 fixes / enhancements.

Regards ... Chris

Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.