1. Masood Hussain
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Thursday, 11 November 2021 03:27 AM UTC

Downloaded PowerBuilder 2021 and installed for testing and evaluation as I want to buy developer license if this solves my client's requirements.

1. QR code is working fine with statictext control, as font and font size can be chosen at control level
  2. All forms and reports having column or row header in Arabic, is not printing in Arabic font. Even Arabic data from database is not printing as well while they were printing well in PowerBuilder 9.0
  3. My customer is in Saudi Arabia and Arabic information and printing is important to them.
  4. Need solution as early as possible, appreciate if some one can help me.
Attachments (2)
Olan Knight Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 12 November 2021 22:17 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

This may be a stupid question, but do you have the fonts you require downloaded to your platform, and ready to be installed with the app?

Comment
  1. Chris Pollach @Appeon
  2. Friday, 12 November 2021 22:28 PM UTC
If your using PowerClient to deploy your App, then there is a "PRELOAD" event you can use for that. In the Preload, execute a .BAT file that checks if the font is on the client machine. If not, the .BAT file can then run the font installation.

You can do the same on a regular EXE deployment. You just need to run the .BAT file from the PB App.
  1. Helpful 1
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.