1. Curtis Ducommun
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Friday, 6 January 2023 21:28 PM UTC

Hi All,

Noticing some unusual behavior in my deployed application. For some reason the File Version is no longer populated. Now showing File Version: 0.0.0.0, the buttons on my application have changed to what I believe is the windows classic style, and my application icon is no longer present after deployment. I have not changed anything in Appeon that I believe would cause this. I can also confirm under the project build options tab windows classic style is not selected. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Appeon 2022 no changes. If I run my application through Appeon I do not have issues with the buttons on my application. 

I have attached a screen shot of my version settings. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Attachments (1)
Armeen Mazda @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 9 January 2023 14:32 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

When you launched PB, did you select "Run as administrator" option from right-click menu?

When you select Classic Style and save does it keep reverting back to not selected?  

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 6 January 2023 22:49 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

Hi Curtis;

I am not having this issue with PB 2022 App EXE's ...

BTW: I am using ....

• IDE running on W10 & W11 version 22H2
  • PB 2022 IDE & runtime build 1892
  • Real PC's

HTH

Regards ... Chris

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.