PFC Resize Without PFC - Part II (DW Resize)

More
1 year 5 months ago #442 by Kevin Ridley
Kevin Ridley created the code: PFC Resize Without PFC - Part II (DW Resize)
Attached is the code for the Elevate 2022 session PFC Resize Without PFC - Part II (DW Resize). This code is from PB 2022 but the exported objects can be used in at least 2021 (I haven't tried 2019 or 2017). This uses both the windows resize service which was covered in Part I from Elevate 2020 (link to follow) and the dw resize service as well as some advanced windows resizing not covered in Part I. I recommend watching Part I of the video on Youtube so you will be familiar with how the windows resize works

Part 1:

I will post a link for part 2 on Youtube once it has been uploaded by Appeon. The online Elevate 2022 session will be Tuesday 11/22/22 at 1pm

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #451 by Ramón San Félix Ramón
Ramón San Félix Ramón replied the code: PFC Resize Without PFC - Part II (DW Resize)
Hi Kevin.
I have reviewed the code to see if there is any difference with what I have in my main program. I only see that in n_resize_service there are controls that are not in the of_typeof function (animation, datepicker, inkedit, inkpicture, monthcalendar, ribbonbar, webbrowser).
The Chose Case can be completed and look like this:

Choose Case awo_control.TypeOf()
Case checkbox!, commandbutton!, datawindow!, dropdownlistbox!, dropdownpicturelistbox!, &
editmask!, graph!, groupbox!, hprogressbar!, hscrollbar!, htrackbar!, listbox!, &
listview!, multilineedit!, olecontrol!, olecustomcontrol!, omcontrol!, omcustomcontrol!, &
omembeddedcontrol!, picture!, picturebutton!, picturehyperlink!, picturelistbox!, &
radiobutton!, richtextedit!, singlelineedit!, statichyperlink!, statictext!, &
tab!, treeview!, userobject!, vprogressbar!, vscrollbar!, vtrackbar!, &
animation!, datepicker!, inkedit!, inkpicture!, monthcalendar!, ribbonbar!, webbrowser!
Return DRAGOBJECT
Case line!
Return LINE
Case oval!
Return OVAL
Case rectangle!
Return RECTANGLE
Case roundrectangle!
Return ROUNDRECTANGLE
Case mdiclient!
Return MDICLIENT
End Choose

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Appeon Administrator