Using Dropbox REST API from PowerBuilder Code

More
4 years 10 months ago #240 by Kevin Ridley
Kevin Ridley created the code: Using Dropbox REST API from PowerBuilder Code
Attached is the code behind the 5/22/2019 webinar:
www.appeon.com/developers/library/videos...pi-powerbuilder.html

Code is PB2017 R3
Requirements: Must have a dropbox user account. The nvo and datawindows should be able to be re-used. Hope everyone enjoyed the webinar. Feel free to contact me for freelance work, specializing in OAuth/REST integration.

Kevin
www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-ridley-88a40913/

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 12 hours ago #486 by Nelson Figueiredo
Nelson Figueiredo replied the code: Using Dropbox REST API from PowerBuilder Code
Hello Kevin,

I was trying to use your code to use dropbox API, I am getting the same Error 'Error - Status code: -1 Unauthorized"

Please, can you provide some help to get me an understanding as how the API works within Powerbuilder.

I am using Powerbuilder 19 - R3 -

I have created an account of Dropbox and as you instructed did the initial setup - took the API Key and paste into your code and then tried to run the application.

More
6 months 12 hours ago #485 by Nelson Figueiredo
Nelson Figueiredo replied the code: Using Dropbox REST API from PowerBuilder Code
Hello Kevin,

I was trying to use your code to use dropbox API, I am getting the same Error 'Error - Status code: -1 Unauthorized"

Please, can you provide some help to get me an understanding as how the API works within Powerbuilder.

I have created an account of Dropbox and as you instructed did the initial setup - took the API Key and paste into your code and then tried to run the application.

More
6 months 12 hours ago #484 by Nelson Figueiredo
Hello Kevin,

More
6 months 12 hours ago #483 by Nelson Figueiredo
Hello Kevin,

More
2 years 5 months ago #379 by medhat zaki
medhat zaki replied the code: Using Dropbox REST API from PowerBuilder Code
thanks

More
2 years 11 months ago #350 by Yonni Yovani Lopez Vitor
Yonni Yovani Lopez Vitor replied the code: Using Dropbox REST API from PowerBuilder Code
Dear Kevin, can you create folders and delete files and folders from power builder? or do you have the limitation of only uploading files?

Thanks for the reply
Yonni Lopez

More
3 years 6 months ago #307 by David Canicoba
David Canicoba replied the code: Using Dropbox REST API from PowerBuilder Code
Friend I did everything you indicated but it comes out "Error - Status code: -1 Unauthorized", my token is

msA8CqomNrgAAAAAAAAAAdCCxjTJRvnI6nJxUfzNLBAd6by0HzDkYrsgH_6DxwTa

I hope you can help me

my email and user dropbox is neocani@gmail.com
and
my password is sybase

More
4 years 10 months ago #242 by Kevin Ridley
Kevin Ridley replied the code: Using Dropbox REST API from PowerBuilder Code
Hi Fili,
Just click on the Attachments icon below and it should download the kr-dropbox.zip file.

More
4 years 10 months ago #241 by FILIBERTO SOSA
FILIBERTO SOSA replied the code: Using Dropbox REST API from PowerBuilder Code
Hello Kevin,
Can you please share the code ?

Thanks

Fili Sosa

Moderators: Appeon Administrator