Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Make your big wishes tonight and wake up with all the surprises prepared by Santa. We @ Appeon wish you all a wonderful Xmas and an amazing new year! ...
Same code is working fine in PB12.5 but after migration its giving error. Anytype function CASE "char(", "char" // CHARACTER DATATYPE la_value = idw_Requestor.GetItemString ( al_row, as_column, adw_buffer, ab_orig_value )   Add function  this.ob...
Hello and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! The most bizarre thing is happening in my PB. For a custom user object, I inserted a datastore as a non-visual object. It got a default name datastore_1, and I don't seem to be able to rename it! I...
Good morningI'm downloading the new patch for pb2017r3, the 1915 build. I note that the standard and enterprise versions have the same size and the file is called the same way.Is that correct? ty   GMY     ...
Hello everyone, i'm experiencing a problem accessing a local mobile sqlite database on an android smartphone. This happening only after enabling performance Boosters (10X Web file compression and Merge files).If i disable those settings and re-deplo...
Hello All,We have a PB 2017 that call a webservice that return a pdf file to convert the response to the PDF we use lnv_coderobject = create CoderObjectlbl_pdf = lnv_coderobject.Base64Decode(ls_pdf) is_archivo_pdf = is_carpeta + string(par_persona...
I support a client-server app that has been developed and maintained in virtually every version of PB.  We are now running PB Universal Edition 2019, Build 2082 under Windows 10; with Oracle 12.2 for data. A client requested a small change to our se...
Hi, I have recently moved to pb2019 and i am getting the ide crashing often, I had a lot less problems with pb2017 I get 3 entries in my windows application log, I am running windows 7 32bit my pb version is pb2019 build 2082   first entry is a ...
pb开发工具中能否使用python(Python插件)??...
How can i convert a blob in oracle database of one pdf , to .PDF in Power builder 2017? Can you help me?...
Hi Guys I'm calling a web service that insists on returning encoding gzip chunked, if I change what we accept to anything else it errors. Considering that it is just returning a short string it's a bit OTT. Anyway is there a way to decode this in P...
I was pretty excited to see the slides on powerserver futures at the elevate keynote. From those slide, it appears that PS2020 is slated for release before the end of this year.  Possibly within a few weeks even?  It would be really helpful to have ...
We currently are using TFS for source control. When I deploy the project no sr* files are being created. I verified that the delete pb generated objects is unchecked in the source control property. This just started happening yesterday and I cannot f...
Hello, I am running a web application using Powerser and Powerbuilder2019 as my IDE. How do i enable MDI window to have scroll bars on web browser? Thank you in advance. with kind regards, Mathews...
Hi all,   Just wondering how i programmatically can scroll to the last row ( so not the first 24) but the last row , as if i would keep the pagedown mouse pressed down , but then in one shortcut.   Not sure if i made any sense :) I must stay in ...
Hello All, I am trying to set the online licence to PowerServer PB edition (2019)in the internet option there is only the PROXY IP / PORT / User / Password option we use a setup script for the proxy  is any way i can use it or i will need to creat...
Dear Appeon:       recently we encountered a issue of PowerBuilder when datawindow updating,  in some data column length mismatch case, when data length inserted is large than that of the database column, SQLSERVER always automatically truncate the...
Hi,   I'd like to save a datawindow in :           yo.Object.DataWindow.Export.PDF.Method = NativePdf!        sval = 'C:\Users\%username%\Downloads\XXX.pdf'         // 'C:\Users\frn\Downloads\XXX.pdf' in my case         lErr = yo.SaveAs(sval,PDF...
Hi All I'm trying to create a .NET WebService in PB2017 but in the New  Target Tab I don't have any Icon related .NET WS, is something related to the License? I Re-Install PB and I checked WebService and all feature but nothing happen, any idea? ...
Hi Gurus, Am facing decimal precision problem, we are using 18 digit precision for key columns (zero scale) , and in AEM, modified from 15 to 28 digit in PB features ("Welcome > Application > PB Features > Decimal Precision" ) but no hope, ...

There are no discussions available here currently