Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I'm using a Git repository on Azure Devops. I had gotten authentication working by using an alternative credential set up in Devops. Unfortunately Microsoft has announced they are removing alternative credentials from Devops: https://devblogs.micros...
I created a specific theme for an application window with a json theme-w_foupagecpt.json file. The specific images for the datawindow control (w_foupagecpt$datawindow) in this file are ignored (checkbox, dropdownlistbox, radiobutton), the colors are ...
I just upgraded a 32-bit application to 64-bit because all the user's now have 64-bit machines running Windows 10. I am able to run the application just fine on my development machine (in or out of IDE). When I tried to run it after upgrading on tw...
Hi, I am having an issue with an specific web-service GET, that seems to return me results from a cache, unless I exit from PB dev enviroment or close the application. The process to make the call looks normal to others I use and follows most PB sa...
Good morning I'm developing a mobile aspp. I notice that font poreping is completely different from a normal server client application. What fonts do you use?what's the job? thank you early for the answer Gimmy...
Hello, Running PB 2017 R3, using ODBC to connect to ASE database. PB in-code stored procedures declares are failing on recompile the with following error (ran fine under ASE Native).  C0038: SQLSTATE = ZZZZZ[SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server En...
Greetings,   We are a couple of weeks into our 30 day free trial of PowerBuilder 2019. We are planning to upgrade our current PowerBuilder 12.6 version. Our current Environment:PowerBuilder Version:12.6 SP00 PL11 build 4121OS Version: Windows 201...
Hello Using Colour Laser Printers1.   Xerox Workcentre 7120 PCL 62.   Epson WF-C869R Series We design a datawindow to print in Epson printer and then use the same datawindow to print in Xerox Workcentre printer.   In Xerox printer we see all the co...
Hi Guys, Again i need of your help, we're working with PowerBuilder 2019 + GIT, and we're using FORK app to do everything about of git commands, till now we're working without any problem, but, when we want to do a commit of changes, GIT is suggest ...
Hi,   I wondered if it's possible to change the width or height of a scrollbar by a setting in the theme.json file. I found this in the json:     "vscrollbar":    {        "drawing":true,        "groove":        {            "width":14,....   bu...
Hi,  I've had similar problems - as described in bug 4103 - before, don't recall in which version of pb, but it was an initial one for pb2017. When I would do a deploy/build from the project painter, it would always crash. The solution was to no...
Good morningWe are developing a simple android mobile app. I have the following problem when I run the app from my mobile phone. In a dw of 4 fields that in the on-screen odine are:DateStringStringStringNumber the application does not accept me ...
The Help on Time Display Formats says you can use the format [Time] to specify the format specified in the Windows control panel. However, in my Region settings in Windows 10 Control Panel, the Short Time is "3:52 PM", and the Long Time is "3:52:13 ...
Is it possible to change something else but the font color within the theme.json, for example the font size, font weight? Within the theme.json file I like to set the weight to bold (700) for the header text font, but can't find a way to do so.     ...
Wanting to know if anyone knows how to capture the 'Swipe' action on a User Object on an Appeon Mobile application. So say you have a User Object and you show this in the mobile app. Now, you want to allow the user to swipe say Left to Right to clo...
Hi Powerbuilder developers! I want to create a popup that will start from the same position as the application frame window. I open the popup window and then change it's X coordinate to match the MDI frame X position. In the attached picture you w...
Just had to do an upgrade of PowerServer to the 2019 version but now after I deploy the application successfully when I try to run it gives the attached error. I'm still running PB 2017 and do not wish to upgrade at this time to 2019. I'm guessing ...
Hello All, I am attempting to do GIT Pulls and GIT Pushes to get githlab in the PB IDE. It does not work. For the PUSH i see:Git client error code: Reference was not fast-forwardable. For the PULL  I see:Git client error code: Checkout conflicts pr...
I created a simple response window that contains only a datawindow control. Both window and datawindow have buttonface as background color.When I run this window, both of them have the same color when not using themes and also when using all themes e...
Has anyone else seen this? My setup: PB version = PB 2017 R3 or PB 2019 R2 (same behavior = potentially legacy issue) Windows = 10.0.19041.21 Anomaly seen: When user moves menu's toolbar and snap it to bottom edge the toolbar doesn't lock to ...

There are no discussions available here currently