Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello All, is there any way to get the Phone# of the device running the PB Powerserver mobile app?...
On a popup menu in Power Server web, should I be able to see the Menu Images?...
Hi. I'm trying to get our desktop applications up and running on the web with PowerServer. I'm running PB2019 Build 2802. I've gotten one of our applications up and running for the most part. In doing the second one, I'm going through the PowerServe...
Hi PowerSphere What would be the best approach here. I'm going to develop a very simple Mobile Application that uses database back-endI'm considering to use PowerServer Mobile as my back-end - but would it be better to use c# webservice instead - o...
Hello all , I am trying to consume a WCF ws  in pb 2017 r3 with .NET proxy object . *  I know I should use Httpclient but I don't know how to use it if I don't have any example of xml describes the functions calls , setting the fields and all … fro...
  buenas Tardes   Al comprimir con el objecto CompressorObject y pasarle un password encriptado me devuelve -2 -- The password entered is ilegal.     Este es el codigo utlizado   string ls_source, ls_target,ls_clave Blob lblb_dataBlob lblb_...
Hello, Is anyone using transparent Windows as demonstrated in https://community.appeon.com/index.php/codeexchange/powerbuilder/209-pb-transparent-window in a Windows 10 setting. It does not appear to be setting the Window background to transparent...
I just migrated to PowerBuilder 2019 Build 2170 but when running a web service with which I had no problem in PowerBuilder17 I get the message "The assembly 'xxxx.dll' does not exist". This only happens in the 2019 IDE. When running the same applic...
Hello Team,    We are facing some issues while trying to set up a power builder application built using power builder 2017 R2 version. After the successful launch of the application, we are not able to access few columns in a particular screen whe...
Hello, I have a desktop application which is hosted on Windows VPS. I want users to be accessing via FTP rather than shared folder. Now the problem with FTP you need to download .exe and .pbd, when there are undates that become a challenge. My qu...
I have a small stand alone application that is fired when a user adds a document to our database.  I want to make it so that the application always sits on top of any other window/program that the user has open on their computer and ideally, the user...
I have a MDI application with Appeon Powerbuilder 2019 R2 beta. When I click one of the RibbonMenuItem (drop list) of a button (small or large) on the Ribbonbar my active sheet becomes deactivated and triggers the activate event when the clicking is ...
I keep getting the Runtime Error R6025 - pure virtual function call in difference scenarios when I run Powerbuilder 2019R2 Beta with the Ribbonbar. Any solution on this? Thanks      ...
Hello, When i install Powerbuilder Powerser, it was install default wesite on iis(Windows os) , now i have created another website withing iis i want to powerser to start running from the newly created website. How do i do it?   Thank you in adva...
Hi all, the print-Command fails since we migrated to PB2019. It worked fine in all previous versions. This code is located in the clicked-Event of a menu-Item: ------------------------------------------------------- long handle handle = PrintOpe...
The readme for PowerServer has a section at the bottom that has you add a Module Mapping in IIS Manager to f*. https://www.appeon.com/system/files/product-readme/PowerServer%20%28PB%20Edition%29%202019%20ReadMe.htm This seems like a weird requireme...
Hi, I'm migrating my client PB version from version 12.5 to PB 2017 R3 build 1915. in one of the report when selecting one parameter and doing retrieve there is different in the sort at run time between the two version .  in PB IDE the display it'...
I am working on a large-ish codebase containing about 20 libraries. This codebase is currently in PB2017 but we want to migrate it to PB2019R2 in order to benefit from enhanced REST/HTTP support. I have successfully migrated it 2 months ago and start...
Hello, I need to show this link in a Window (or userObject): http://uk.site.sports.betfair.com/betting/LoadRunnerInfoChartAction.do?marketId=170227003&selectionId=5606609&asianLineId=0 To keep updating every 5 seconds on a timer I'm using...
Hi, We are developing APPEON mobile. we try to code below code. I want to know how can login server. ll_retVal = lappeonfileservice.of_logonfileserver( "logisbill.cad.co.kr", 21, "username=taxuser11;password=xxxx" )  Now  appeonfileservice argme...

There are no discussions available here currently