Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Good morning community.   I created my first powerebuilder 2019r2 runtime packager.     When I installed, a mystery folder appeared. What is it for? Why do I have to distribute it?   This is the content.     Thank you early for the...
I am having 2 problems when trying to build my app migrated from 12.6 First, while building I get messages that it can't find my resource files.  I have the resource .pbr listed in the project.  All of the files are in my current directory, but it c...
After installing the PowerServer Mobile PB edition on my local PC the deployment of my PB Mobile project now stalls for about 45 seconds on the 'Generating Other files' part of the deployment to the local server. Used to just have the standard/regul...
Has someone succeeded in querying an ActiveDirectory server with LDAP and SSL. I use the ldapquery tool from topwizprogramming and i'm able to connect to the server on port 389, but not on secure port 636 (my connect string is for example ldap://x50...
Hello, i've switched to Git source control and everything working fine except when i try to commit one or more objects of my project. The Commits in fact finish correctly but the PB IDE crashes closing itself (experiencing same behaviour both on PB20...
Hi All,   This question is in addition to my 'page break' issue in the same dw (https://bit.ly/39P195i) Since this free-form, one-row-at-a-time dw is about 6 letter-pages long, I added both VscrollBar and LiveScroll bars to the dw control on my wi...
Hello All, In a fresh machine we have the following error in connect to workspace svn client error code : 175009 Svn start to donwload all the object but then it fail with the following error svn client error code : 175009 and it stop the donwlo...
Good morningI need to generate a pdf of the contents of the richtexteditcontrol control. These may be the possibilities. I saw that it does not have the saveas feature in pdf mode. Thank you early for the answer....
I was attempting to install a Windows Trial version of PowerBuilder 2017 R2.  However, I downloaded the SQL Anywhere version from the Appeon-U site and it is version 17.04.2053  which has a 'known issue'.   The message said that I need versio...
Do Universal PB Licencees need RapidShare Pro anyway?  ...
Is the tooltip feature on datawindow columns supported in PowerServer?...
Hello, i need to query an external active directory from Powerbuilder via ldap. I tried the two examples from CodeExchange. I cannot use the version with java (customer reglementation).The other version just does a query against a local active dire...
Hi All, Appeon announced Friday the official release of PowerBuilder 2019 R2! ...
Hi, Anyone ported PFC to PB2019 ?   I checked github - but latest is 2017 I see some references in the pbdom implementation causing build problems in PB2019 cause it's referring pbdom2017.pbx Regards Georgios    ...
Urgently seek for advice for below issues, thanks you in advance.   After we migrated oracle database server from 10g to 12c, with charset changed from BIG5 to UTF-8, the result obtained from oracle functions through SQLCA are different between PB...
If, after you upgrade (and redeploy) to PS 2020, your Powerserver web application won’t start – or if your windows won't open or if they do and most of the datawindows don't display, then PANIC.  Actually, don't panic as it is most likely that you h...
hello Community I have to carry out a massive conversion of the datawindows of my application to bring it from oralce to postgresql. Unfortunately, the application was developed by setting the parameter of 'Outer Join Syntax' to 'PB'. This annoys ...
Hi, (I know I can use the SendInput api, but that's way more hustlle then Send() or keyb_event.) to make a long story short: I need to generate a "backspace" press on the keyboard. The reason is that I'm working with a richtext control, paste an ...
HI, Can anybody tell me if I can do the following.   Use Powerbuilder 2017 with Oracle 12c client to Oracle 19c database.   Regards ML...
Hello, I have been reading the documentation about "Publish and Host Apps Developed in SnapDevelop" i seems the tutorial uses Windows Server. I doing it with windors 10, but im having problems with this  ERROR_DESTINATION_NOT_REACHABLE: Web deployme...

There are no discussions available here currently