Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
The readme for PowerServer has a section at the bottom that has you add a Module Mapping in IIS Manager to f*. https://www.appeon.com/system/files/product-readme/PowerServer%20%28PB%20Edition%29%202019%20ReadMe.htm This seems like a weird requireme...
Hi, I'm migrating my client PB version from version 12.5 to PB 2017 R3 build 1915. in one of the report when selecting one parameter and doing retrieve there is different in the sort at run time between the two version .  in PB IDE the display it'...
I am working on a large-ish codebase containing about 20 libraries. This codebase is currently in PB2017 but we want to migrate it to PB2019R2 in order to benefit from enhanced REST/HTTP support. I have successfully migrated it 2 months ago and start...
Hello, I need to show this link in a Window (or userObject): http://uk.site.sports.betfair.com/betting/LoadRunnerInfoChartAction.do?marketId=170227003&selectionId=5606609&asianLineId=0 To keep updating every 5 seconds on a timer I'm using...
Hi, We are developing APPEON mobile. we try to code below code. I want to know how can login server. ll_retVal = lappeonfileservice.of_logonfileserver( "logisbill.cad.co.kr", 21, "username=taxuser11;password=xxxx" )  Now  appeonfileservice argme...
I get the following message in the browser when running the WebAPI1 solution.  The app compiles in Snap Develop with no errors.     InvalidOperationException: Unable to resolve service for type 'WebAPI1.Services.IDepartmentService' while attempting...
Hi, We are running SAP Power Builder version 12.6 build 4081. Now we would like to upgrade to Appeon version 2017 R3 build 1915. Is there a direct upgrade path or will I have to install some earlier base version first and then apply the upgrade for...
Getting these errors when trying to do the example.  I know I'm missing something but I have gone blind staring at it. Any thoughts?  Has issues with IDataStore and PowerBuilder.Data.   1>\Services\IDepartmentService.cs (6,7) : error CS0246 : T...
Is this a bug or my lack of knowledge?   In my application I have a command button to insert lines into a datawindow which displays different tables depending on the dataobject.  For some tables clicking the button opens a response window for more ...
Hi I have migrated PB 8 to PB 19.. Application is opening in our environment.. In client environment i'm getting this error 'SQL native client is not installed'.. DBMS:SQL server 2008R2 Interface: SNC SQL Native Client(OLE DB) client DBMS:SQL se...
Hello, PB 2017 R3, 1915 with Postgresql 11.6, Postgresql ODBC Driver(Unicode) 11.01 1.  Open a datawindow in the datawindow painter.2.  Click the Datasource.   3.  Design - Conver to Syntex.4.  [Mis Spell] Type a field name.5.  Close the data sourc...
Hi, we are developing a mobile app for Android and we need to show to the users the processing status (progress status). For showing that status we have a DataWindow where we insert a new row after each finished step, but the app doesn't show the in...
I have a DataWindow that contains a single group.  I understand that the HideGrayLine property is not supported for web.  Is there a workaround to have a smooth transition from page to page without the gray page break line and gap present? ...
Hi all. Working from home now. Hope the situation wil get back to normal soon! In my project I foun a hand crafted critical section (below). It's in a timer callback, to prevent multiple callbacks from entering the funtion. Is there a construct in...
I want to convert hex values to String Is there any way out ? At present I am making a database call but this will not work in future as we are planning to moving from on premises to cloud database. I don't want this round trip. Any one has article p...
I have a treeview in powerserver which is is leaving space for a picture when there are no pictures and  PictureWidth = 0.  Am I missing something?...
Dear Staff, On the build machine, where I'm building the setup, it is often ask for PBL migration. Since the process is automatic, I need a way, via CLI, when the migrate PBL dialog box is opened to tell PB to do the migration, in order to deploy t...
Good morning I have the following need.   I'm running two apps written in Powerbuilder (app1 and app2). How does app1 tell App2 to run an event.   Thank you in advance    ...
Good day community Can anyone tell me how to intercept the minimize on the task bar of the application ? What event is triggered when i press 'minimize' ?       Thank you in advance ...
Hi all   I am trying  to consume  a ws and getting this error : The system expected soap + xml response but the user sends and customer found txt request ….  something like that   How do I change the configuration of my ws proxy ? I am using .N...

There are no discussions available here currently