Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hola, estamos utilizando appeon 2019R2, necesito saber con que cliente Oracle esta certificado su funcionamiento....
Has anybody had luck calling SQL Stored Procedures from a SnapDevelop API project?  What is best practice and any sample code?  I'm interested in both Resultsets and Output parameters if possible. Also, in your migration from PB tools, can it figure...
I have migrated my 10.5 PB apps to 2019 and all seems to be working ok. I want to add a new library to a couple of the apps. One worked ok - right clicked on the Target selected Properties and added in the library. When I now try the second applicati...
I need to connect to our enterprise GitHub from PB IDE. I have been successful in building a local repository on localhost and see it in TFS 2019 and VSCode. But none of the how-to's demonstrate how to configure Git, GitHub and Tortoise to connect ...
I am have packaged up and am trying to deploy using android studio v3.6.3, I have followed the instructions carefully. After entering the the following information in my build.gradle buildscript { repositories { google() jcenter() ...
Can somebody tell me why Power Builder Closes after deploy a project. Currently I'm using Power Builder 2019, build 2170. Installed on a Windows 10, 64 bit machine (RAM 12 GB). When I deployed a Project it always closes after create an executable, ...
Hi All, We have an application developed in powerbuilder . In that application, we are doing Windows authentication which mean we are using the Windows local logged-in profile details to authenticate user instead of actually looking at the AD level ...
Hello and Happy Quarantine Day 3744, everyone I am in the process of converting a desktop app to web. I have downloaded and installed PB 2019 along with all the updates. When I, however, move to installing PB 2019 R2, I am prompted the following m...
Hi all,Did someone already try to send emails through the EWS webservice api please ? Customer of us is requesting this to be part of our next version.We are on Appeon PB 2017 R3.Any pointers welcome !  TIAJohn...
I have been on this for days. Please help with the snapobject v.2.0 usage below. How do i make snapobject to run the multi-table sql query defined in DwSelectAttribute on the D_Rpt_Mm_Tbills poco class public List<D_Rpt_Mm_Tbills> Test(param...
Hi all, My colleague, just back from a longer leave, cannot start Powerbuilder due to this message: You have lost connection to the license server (https://api.appeon.com) for more than 5 days. Powerbuilder is shutting down. Please re-establish you...
Hi we do a lot of GUI testing with Ascential Test. For the next bigger release of the software we plan to use the RibbonBar instead of the current menus. When inspecting the Ribbon Control with Ascential Test the ribbon is a big window without any d...
Hi,   I have Power Builder 2019 R2 Build 2323 installed. The database version is '12.2.0.1.0' The application is working fine in thick client. But when I have deployed it, it is not working properly. All the screen is throwing the below error "...
{KomentoDisable}   We have migrated from PB2017 to PB2019 .I'm trying to setup builds for PowerBuilder 2019 from Jenkins using PBCompile Plugin and auto compiler2019. The PBC is looking for pbc170.exe and doesn't seem to recognize pbc190.exe . How ...
Good Afternoon! I would like to embed an image into HTML tag in PowerBuilder . And We are using PowerBuilder 2017 R3 Build 1880. Does anyone know how to convert an image into hex Bitmap using PowerBuilder coding ?   Thank you very much!  ...
I am in the process of migrating a web api from SnapDevelop R1 to R2.  We have about 50 datawindows that were exported to the api using the C# Model Generator.  The exported srd's and classes for these were in a 'DataWindows' folder along with the co...
I have an instance of "Oracle Express XE 18" loaded on a desktop. Using this desktop - I am able to connect to that XE with Oracle Developer, SQL+ and Toad - proving the validity of my tnsnames.ora and authentication protocols I am NOT able to con...
Hi PBers Do you use any tool or technique to add – maintain documentation related to your powerbuilder code? When the comments are just not enough to describe what your created and how is supposed to be used by the rest of the team?  ...
New #2328 is here and I have a hard time finding the bug fixes details of the release. I clicked every link in "Downloads" and can't find anything about or point to the update details.  Would you please add the link to patch notes in User Center - D...
Hello, Using PB 2017 R3, Postgresql 11.6 Got a datawindow with few columns (all with autosize height property set), expecting the column (particularly accountnarration field) to grow in height and display the contents in full. But for a particular...

There are no discussions available here currently