Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
In Power builder, I want to know API used to covert base64 Encrypted value to Decrypted actual string in power builder Below is encrypted string value: pw="3K1rUYBtc8mTlewC/mzLNhMEVCBPsbi5+lt6xw01LMM=" This need to be decrypted string value: pw="...
Hi Appeon,     I have an application that was migrated from SAP PowerBuilder 12.6 Build 4098 to Appeon PowerBuilder 2019 R2.  The application launches and connects to Sybase 15 in the IDE Development environment but will not connect and "hangs" up t...
Hello, since I migrated an old app developped with PB 7 to PB 2019, I have a big problem with some SQL queries from my Datawindows when executed on a database under Oracle 11g. I get this message : 1722 - select Error : SQLstate = 22005.  But the s...
We are using PB 2019 GA and SNC SQL Server database driver. We have a report datawindow that has three nested reports. The main datawindow has a number array as one of the arguments. Here is a snippet of the SQL taken from the SQL Server trace tool:...
Hi, I have a very tiny yet very annoying problem. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong as the behaviour is identical when working on (grid) datawindows between PB 11.5 and PB 2017 R2.  I am setting up several Tooltips on a few fields on the ...
Hi all, I have a program that must be able to retrieve data based on the previous day's "Approved Date."  I am using PowerBuilder 2017 and I am accessing a DB2 database.  The only retrieval argument in my query is of DateTime type (see query attache...
I have created WEB API Via SNAP DEVELOP, there is controllers for GET Method. normally get method accessible for every one. I want to use specific people to use through JWToken / passing username password. I tried many ways  but no use from postmaste...
Dear All, When I am trying create a REST API based on below video, exactly I am following, when I link my API,  Getting error like below : fetch cors header ‘access-control-allow-origin’ missing................. Any one can advise, how to resolve ...
I'm building a web API in SnapDevelop using SQLModelMapper and ODBC, and this is all new to me so far.  I have converted a PowerBuilder datawindow to the following (omitted Usings): namespace MyApp.Models {     [DataWindow("d_prt", DwStyle.Default)...
Hello. We are migrating a client/server desktop application from PB 17 to PB 19. Some of our OLEObject functionality appears to have broken, and I'm looking for some help. Here is a snippet of the code in question: String str_run OleObject wsh In...
I'm trying to find this object in my 2019R3 beta installation.  Can someone tell me where it is?   Thanks...
Hi,   I installed the PowerBuilder trial on a 32bit machine and everything is working fine.  Since our goal is to run it in a 64bit machine I went ahead and installed in a 64bit machine.  However, I am not able to connect to the database.  Instead,...
li_ret=dw_rpt.SaveAs(ls_filename, PDF!, false) li_ret=dw_rpt.SaveAs(ls_filename, Text!, false)   PDF! returns -1, Text! returns 1. What's up? Is there some NativePDF not set?...
Hello, This is not the relevant forum for this.  Still thought that someone could guide me in the right direction. I want to read the manufacturer-assigned serial number of an external hard disk, which is (almost) unique and won't change even if it...
Good Afternoon! We are using PB2019 R2 Build 2328. I'm looking for some helps! The request is : open PDF images from the database with Adobe Acrobat Standard 2017 and display the PDF files on the second monitor. The coding that gets PDF images in...
Hi, System using - powerserver 2019 iis 8.5 on windows 2012 r2 Can anyone help, this may be my lack of understanding on iis rather than a powerserver problem, i can not remember if there was a setting when i installed powerserver as to whether i wa...
I have a richtext edit control and I'm trying to figure out if a user has done any changes or not, before closing the window. I've tried the modified event without success. I rarely seems to fire. I've tried the key-event (pbm_rnkey) without succes...
Hi, I've created a nvo using the .net dll importer tool for .net core. Everything is working fine within my development environment and with the installed application on the development environment(even when changing the appeon directory to rule out...
This product to make reports, you have to buy it separately .... you are promoting another company or it will come with PB 2019 R3, Ultimate Suite has a special price for those of us who have a PB license   Luis...
Hi, Does anyone know if PowerServer 2020 Build 2323 64 bit still run on a MS 2008 R2 server environment? Thanks Bryant...

There are no discussions available here currently