Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello: We moved to Git SCC about 2.5 months ago.  One of our developers is experiencing an issue where it isn't saving the change.  It is a simple change to an attribute - changing the background color of an object.  In trying to resolve the situati...
Hello, Using PB 2019 R3 I should get JWT authentication with the following parameters: "Authorization":"Basic " + base64Urlencode(clientID:clientSecret) "grant_type":"client_credentials" "client_id":clientID "scope":"CamDistributorTenant" I hav...
0 Votes We are currently upgrading from PB17 to PB19R3 ... I am having an issue on some of my application delivery (Citrix) servers (Windows 2016). "There is currently no matching version, Lowest Supported Version: 19.2.0.2670 I have five s...
I have an Azure Dev Ops Repository that i have been using to maintain my source code for my Powerbuilder 2019 R2 application.  We are getting ready to migrate to R3 and I am hoping that I can continue to use the the same repository. I am wondering ...
Is it possible to print a QR code or Datamatrix barcode on an info maker report?...
Hi,     I have upgraded from 2019 R2 to R3 and created a build for our application. When the user try access the exe getting the below error.  I have updated the 2019 R3 version runtime dll's to my source path. I am able to access the application fr...
Is it possible to compile to 64 bit machine code instead of Pcode?...
How so you get the milliseconds from a time value, without first converting it to a string?...
Hi, Some time ago I needed to implement a auto Log-off (after a certain period of time) functionality on our application. The idea was to close all opened windows, remain on the MDI and display the Log-in window again. With the valuable help of Crhi...
We are on PB & IM 2019 GA. Database is SQL Server using ODBC connection. One of our customers reports that in InfoMaker opening the SQL designer from the Report (DataWindow) painter is extremely slow, 8-10 seconds. I had the same issue with PB ...
We are moving from Powerbuilder 2017 R3 to Powerbuilder 2019 R2. Of 18 client computers where the updated application has been migrated, 17 have reported no issues, 1 can launch the application but gets error when interacting with the database (SQL S...
Using ole and opening a document in word, is it possible for Word to call a function/event back to Powerbuilder. I would like be able to check to see if a field/bookmark was filled in. (I am sure it can be done in a macro or vb script) but was wonde...
Hello, I'm trying to have a look at the native Subversion interface in PB2017 R3, and this is what I've done: 1. I added my workspace to an SVN repository using the "Add to Source Control" pop-up menu in PB. 2. I closed the workspace in PB. 3. I ...
Hi I hope you can help. I am trying to connect to an API and have been given the following information. I do not have much experience in this area and any help would be appreciated. Authentication Purpose - Authorization fro subsequent callsmetho...
Hello. The issue of this question is the next situation. We have txt files of 20MB and above, where it contains a json in base 64. Inside this json we have status, description and PDF in base 64 and more... Step 1: Loading file            li_fnum ...
Before applying the theme, Tabs were clearly separated by dividing lines. I am now attempting to modify the theme.json file in order to make some kind of divider between tabs. I'll attach before and after images.What do node do I edit in the theme.js...
Hello, I have a data-window header which has text boxes in it. They act as header columns for the information. Without the theme there are dividing lines between the boxes. When the theme is applied there are no dividers between them. I was wonder...
hi, I using ODBC to connect sybase database (ASE). When login to database  with  invalid password SQLCA.SQLCode = 0 which mean valid password.  UID and PWD is setup in DBParm  connectString.    ...
I am using Appeon 2019 R3 2670I have tried the Autocompiler.2019 (PBC190) with success. Now, I want to install the Autocompiler.2019 in a machine without previous Appeon install.But, I can´t find the Autocompiler.2019 installer. Please, can you giv...
PB2019R2Windows 10, 64 bit platformSummaryCan someone recommend an open source or low cost database that has high volume transaction capability and reasonable security options AND is case-insensitive?DetailsWe are currently using Oracle as our databa...

There are no discussions available here currently