Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi I'm trying SMtpClient in Powerbuilder 2022 R2. There are many new features to use like encodig,logfile,setproxy and xoauth2AccessToken. it's working amazing!! But just to try to maintain the above functionality, is there a way to get opened ema...
Hi I am converting the old 'web service proxy' calls to the new 'httpclient'.I'm running the directions in 'https://www.appeon.com/developers/get-help/knowledgebase/call-soap-web-service-using-httpclient-object.html', but it doesn't work. (performed...
Hi Is there a way how to force a different button color from code if a theme is applied?   The only working method I've found is to disable theme for the button with "drawing":false But what I want is to use the theme and only override it progra...
I'm looking to automatically kill a process if it gets over a certain CPU percentage. I need to know what API function to call to get the CPU percent. I already know how to get a list of processes....
Right mouse button in PowerBuilder webrowser controlClick and save photo under a different name.Even if you save the desktop by specifying a path,You will still see it in the Downloads folder.Do I need to make other settings?Just save the photo under...
Hi, How do i copy/cut a document from one folder to folder location via a shared folder network....
Hi! I've some problems with SAP functions call in 64 Bit SAP Gui. I must make a 32 Bit Application, because we have other interfaces in this application and they are only available in 32 Bit.  Now the problem is our company has rollout the 64 bit S...
Hi all, We are planning to move our application to 64bit. I have read several guides, but still, a few things are unclear to me. I am asking for help with the following: We use some custom DLLs (20+ years old). Somehow, I managed to com...
Hello, We use PowerServer 2020 Build 2703. On AEM Data Source, we have Dynamic Database Connection and Pooling is on. We use long connection setting and connection-cache.config file has appeon_user and appeon_pwd setting. In the beginning of the app...
We tried to connect to Workspace using our internal GitHub repository However when we specify our repository and try connection we receive an error message: Failed to perform the specified operation. Please make sure you can connect to the server r...
Hi everyone. I am using PB 2019 R3 2703. We have a problem in our PB application with users being able to attach corrupt files. I want to be able to check whether a file is corrupt before I allow the attachment, but this is not as easy as I thought....
Hi all, I posted this question in the previous thread along with another question and it went unanswered, so I'm trying again: I have read that PBD files are the same for both 32 and 64 bits. The only difference is in the exe. Is there any way to ...
i am following a documentation of powerbuilder 19 and it looks like i have a missing file "tutor_pb.pbl" in the Documents\Appeon\PowerBuilder 19.0 folders. if anyone here installed powerbuilder, can you upload the file here and thank you. i tried go...
The version information will display in the Windows property, but how does one access this to display it in a Power Builder window? Using the GetContextService for the ContextInformation returns version information for Power Builder itself and not th...
Hi all. Need a little help here, newer done this before. Any help or steering in the right direction will be greatly appreciated. Appeon Powerbuilder 2019R2 Build 2353. Need to push .xml file using presigned url into s3 bucket using existing api ...
Good morning, I have deployed a Webservice for data access using datawindows exported to C#. I have a question about how to dynamically generate the "documentation" from Snapdevelop with Swagger to deliver to our clients. I have seen how to do...
Hello everyone, we have been using PowerBuilder together with SQL Anyhwere for over 20 years. For some years now in version 17. Unfortunately, we cannot find any information about the further development of SQL Anywhere by SAP and when a possible v...
We're working on migrating up from 2019R2, and noticed that our windows with horizontal tabs in them can't be switched between (the tabs appear, but none get highlighted and appear as active, and we can't switch to other tabs). Going through the vers...
Hi Team, We are running some child applications from a main application (both child and main application are PB applications)  Recently we had upgraded our PB version from PB2017 to PB2022, after this PB upgrade the alerts that Crowd Strike is show...
Hello everyone, I have created a simple .net dll in SnapDevelop and used 'Tools - > .Net dll importer to import it into a non visual object in PowerBuilder. The c# code is below.   The code to call this in PowerBuilder is: nvo_useraccesstokenut...

There are no discussions available here currently