Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi Everyone! I have a question about an error that 1 in 10 times occurs when I use an HTTPS web service created in .NET, does anyone have any idea why I have this error on some occasions that can help me? thanks.   Image: ...
Hi Appeon, I am having an issue with MSOLEDBSQL connection. Database has been migrated form SQL Anywhere 16 to MS SQL Server 2019 and we made compatibility changes in the power builder 2019 R3. In the development environment I am able to run the a...
Hola!! Saludos! Me surge la duda con respecto a PB2021, según se visualiza en la sección de "crear un objeto nuevo" en la sección de "project", las opciones de consumo de servicios web SOAP como obsoletos, si esto es así, ahora como o que debo utili...
Hi Team,   Greetings!   It was observed that when a DateTime type argument is sent to stored procedure call from PowerBuilder, it is getting modified for PowerServer deployed apps. For example, actual value=05-02-2022 10:10:10.010, 05-02-2022 1...
Hi all we found a problem during dataconvertion using Snapdevelop to migrate an existing NVO from PB. There the sample to reproduce the bug POWERBUILDER SYNTAX   ls_risultato = lds_eval.describe ( 'evaluate( " ' + testo_formula + ' ")' ) When t...
Hi, We would like to know if there is any recommended/max number of sessions per server with PowerServer Web APIs deployed. Servers configured under load balancer. The deployed solution consists of chatty applications.   Below is the configurati...
Hi all, I have a tab object inherited from u_tab: utab_folder.  Another tab object inherited from utab_folder: utab_lab.  In utab_folder I defined an instance variable u_tab itab_This, and in the constructor event of utab_folder I set the itab_This ...
We need to print shipping labels in a customer project. If possible, we want to map this via the datawindows. Does anyone know of a way we can use NVE / SSCC barcodes on datawindows? Is there an external tool for this?...
Hi,   How can I report the amount of FREE memory on the computer from a 64bit pb application. (.exe) I have tried the below function but it reports 2 GB in 32bit and 0 in 64 bit exe.. any clue ?    Subroutine GlobalMemoryStatus (ref os_memorysta...
Hello, I started to work in PowerBuilder 2019 R3 working on the example https://docs.appeon.com/dwconverter2019r3/CRUD_Operations_with_.NET_DataStore/index.html#introduction CRUD Operations with .NET DataStore, I did all step until the test the Retr...
Hi Guys I'm creating a simple wrapper for a .Net DLL in order to remove the complex return values. Using SnapDevelop I have created a simple C# Class Object that references the extrernal DLL. My C# Code is: using System; using System.Collections.Ge...
Dear Team, I want to open PB Application with Browser, because Remote area, instead of giving a copy, we will share a URL, they will open with browser. If there is any solution please share it with me  ...
We have a report which is built with nested data windows and want to change the color of the graph in the graph data window (which is nested in another data window).1. When using SetSeriesStyle - dw_main.Object.dw_graph.Object.dw_graph1.SetSeriesStyl...
I have a situation where I'm creating a text file in my application, successfully closing it using FileClose, then using Run("notepad "+[filename]) to display it. All works well except that when I try to create a 2nd text file after that, the file is...
Dear Team, Is there any Mobile application with PB2019 or later? If yes, can you share sample application. Because  Thanks in advance....
Hi All, What is the way to change the color of the title bar of the main window of the application(frame)? please find the attached example Regards, Marina...
Hi All, A bit stumped here and this might be some Windows 11 weirdness. I've got a new machine (very fast, joy, joy) I've installed PBL Peeper on it but get the error about cannot proceed because NSVCR71.dll was not found. So I downloaded the Visua...
Hi,   How can I detect when a row in the drop down datawindow is selected or the dropdown is closed?when the scrolls up and down using the keyboard the the ItemChanged event is triggered so that is not an option Basically I need a way to run come ...
Is it possible to set your filter string to be an array?  I want users to be able to select multiple "keywords" from a list.  Then filter a master list based on whether or not the "keyword" column in the datawindow contains one of the selected keywor...
PB2019R3, b2703Window 10, 64 bit platform, VMWhat is the way to integrate JDBC into the Database Painter? We have installed Zulu Java, it's our replacement for Sun Java --> Oracle Java --> no longer free.We have instaledd EBD PostgreSQL as our ...

There are no discussions available here currently