Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
In the licence management of offline licences there is no option to unassign user  we need to unassing a user licence to a user...
Hi,   Can an app deployed using Power Client periodically check for updates then if there are updates then download them, apply them and restart it self ?   any clue ? :-) Thanks   // Steen...
Hi, Is there any news on when PB 2022 will be released? regards. MiguelL...
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone is able to make Right to Left text (such as Hebrew or Arabic) appear properly when using NativePDF/PDFLIB option, and could possibly offer me some advice on how I may do so. Basically, I have a short Hebrew phrase t...
请问怎样可以在苹果手机使用手机应用,安卓的app可以安装   能详细介绍下方法吗,谢谢...
Issue: In the PowerBuilder application, I’m using  GetContextService("Internet", iinet_base) to launch the Web Browser.  Internet Explorer came up as the result.   What I tried: We’re currently using Windows 10, so I changed the default sett...
Hello Team, We are trying to renew the Powerbuilder licenses(2019R2). For some our team members, It is Powerbuilder Standard. For some, it is powerbuilder professional. Could you please help me to understand what are the major differences between th...
Hi, we are using the webbrowser control (PB 2019 R3). One of our (internal) web pages (a HTML5 based tool) doesn't work. The page is loaded in webbrowser control, but it shows only "loading" and nothing more happens. The same page works with Chrome...
I am working in Powerbuilder 2021. I have a composite report with 3 datawindows in it. I am trying to modify a text object in the first subreport (dw_1). I used the following syntax to do this but it did not work: dw_composite_rpt.object.dw_1.object...
Hi all, I'm still re-working a lot of my old code.  My application supports DDE for communication with 3rd party Instrumentation software mostly written in LabView (ACPs).  All of the commands are at the window level in the original code. I'm moving...
Hemos probado el repositorio Git con powerbuilder2021 y funciona bien , lo único que nos preocupa es que las fuentes deben estar en la raíz del repositorio y nuestra idea es que dentro del repositorio tener un orden de carpetas ´para varios proyectos...
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone else using PB 2017 R3 Build 1858 has encountered stability issues with the NativePDF / PDFlib functionality when generating documents for complex languages such as Arabic, Hebrew, or Thai.   I'm finding that PBPDF17...
Hi all, My questions are about PBORCA and pbc.exe license models. PB2017's documentation says that Orcascript may be used "freely outside of PowerBuilder IDE". What this means? Can we use pborca freely without valid license on PB2017, since fo...
I'm looking to be able to update the Version Info resource in a PB exe. I want to be able to add values to the StringFileInfo section. I tried using the BeginUpdateResource, UpdateResource, and EndUpdateResource functions from PB code. Delete of the...
Hello Team,   We are facing an issue with the position of the Ribbonbar's tooltip as the tooltip is showing at very bottom instead of immediately showing below the arrow.   Please refer attached screenshot for more information.   Regards,...
We are a hospital using Paragon as our electronic medical record.  Paragon is only compatible with .pbl in version 2017.  We accidentally converted this file to 2021 and cannot run vital reports necessary to care for our patients. Is there a way to c...
Git for Windows v2.36.1.windows.1 PowerBuilder 2021 Build 1509 MS VS TFS 15.117.27024.0 TortoiseGit 2.13.0.1   Issuing a Git Push from PowerBuilder to a branch set to protected using TFS... *** Tortoise Git displays an error from Git for Window...
We want to use Zapier and get data using webhook.  Anyone can tell us how I can do this please?...
Hi My app crash at offsets: 0013ca05 - which should be (according to depends) _jpeg_idct_islow 0015ba78 - PbHeap_exception 0015ba78 looks like a memory leak or exception handling itself. But what's 0013ca05? Do you know where's _jpeg_idct_islow c...
How can we undo a migration that was done by accident?...

There are no discussions available here currently