Is there a way to set the Data Export Method to NativePDF! for new datawindows? ...
I have a datawindow that has auto-size set on the band. When this datawindow spans more than 1 page it will sometimes cut the text in half where the top portion is on the bottom of page 1 and the bottom portion is at the top of page 2.  We current...
PB 2017 R2, Build 1756 Hello All, I have a nested report in the Summary band of a report. Both the report, and the nested report, are using the same procedure call and arguments, but presented differently per user specifications. The two arg...
I have a bunch of PDFs that are saved in our database using the OLE Database Blob control in a DataWindow.  Is there a way to save these PDFs as a standalone PDF file using code?  Right now, if I use the code below, I am unable to open the "Test.pdf"...
I have an universal version of Powerbuilder 2017R2 i try to deploy an application in offline mode and i recive this message: You are deploy to powerserver mobile (PB Edition )that does not support offline capability. [...] is it true ? Po...
Hi, I am using the 'Package' option to create a custom build of the Appeon Workspace but I am currently getting a build issue for iOS. (I have the Android one working without issue). I get the following Build Error: Build EonAwsApp: Fai...
I am running in the following error - after migration from PB9 to PB2017 R2 Message Title PowerBuilder application execution error (R0023) Message Application terminated. Error Cannot assign object of type n_cst_platformunicode to variable of ...
Instead of using the run time installer, I'd just like to copy the files from a specified directory and then run scripts to do any registration or whatever needs to be done. I have installed the runtime files onto separate directories. Does anyon...
Hello. I created in Oracle DB one 'materialized view' When developing the datawindows and selecting those View PB2017R2 responds to me: ORA-00936 Missing expression. I tried to browse from the db painter too. The system can not rec...
Is there a way to have PB execute Embedded SQL or Datawindow queries in a parametrized form? (Apart from rebuilding the entire application to use Stored Procedures) Scenario We have a (embedded or DW) SQL query like this: SELECT col1, col2 ...
I am seeking advice on why a horizontal-scrollbar (hsb) on a single-row datawindow object does not function. The datawindow object is long with a width of 9600 because it needs to display over forty columns of data converted to text from a spreads...
I'm getting failed to connect to database when using Oracle Native Drivers only when using the configuration tools to deploy to my Appeon Power Servers.  This happened after a corporate McAfee Client update with everything locked down using the f...
Hi. Is there any examples on how to invoke and consume a SOAP web service using the httpclient object? Today, we use the proxy object like this: long ll_ret decimal ldc_saldo SoapConnection DGSConnection transactionsservice TransCli...
DropDown Datawindow event (Event ID: pbm_dwndropdown) is very convenient when you need to modify the child datawindow drop down list just before the opening. I have to change the list back to its original state when the list is collapsing. Is there ...
Note, I'm NOT asking how to associate a wsconnection object to a web service call in a client.  If I deploy an nvo to IIS, can I access PBCookie and wsconnection information in the deployed nvo? ...
Hi, I have another issue with deploying PB 2017 to the Term Servers. If I run my application through the PB 2017 IDE or an exe on the network, it opens pretty quickly. But when I deploy it on Term Servers, it takes around 1 minute to open. A...
Hi, I am able to run .exe file completely fine on my development PC (Win 10 64 Bit) . when i try to run the same on different PC i am receiving "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click ok to close the application"  . Prio...
I was attempting to install a Windows Trial version of PowerBuilder 2017 R2.  However, I downloaded the SQL Anywhere version from the Appeon-U site and it is version 17.04.2053  which has a 'known issue'.   The message said that I need versio...
Hi  I need to call a REST service and have to provide a client certificate to authenticate the calling application. The certificate is not installed on the client machines but available as a file. In C# I use the WebClient to achieve this. Howe...
1 - I have mobile only application, trying to deploy on windows server (has already powerserver setup, tested good) But going through this wizard and it is requiring me to pick a  Web Server…Why ? Why do I need a web server if I want to convert to "...

There are no discussions available here currently