Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I had a really weird report from a user yesterday, in a screenshot of an error message from the dberror event of our inherited Transaction object.  They were doing an action that did an Insert to a table using a DW on a window (code like dw_main.Upd...
Hi all, I'm trying to print to a Brother label printer from my PB App.  Everything is fine until I execute iDoc.PrintOut() function (iDoc is the OLEObject).  The function keeps returning the same error (Error 11 - Printer not supported).  But I can ...
Dear all,   we're using PowerBuilder (2019 R2)  along with the PushOK SVN bridge to access our SVN system.We need to switch over now to eliminate the PushOK software to connect directly to SVN (Git is not an option currently). - Would this need a ...
Hi folks, I have an ancestor window with several descendants, w_masterlist. I'd like to disable or ignore the DoubleClicked event if the dw is in query mode.  If the dw is not in query mode, the descendant code for the doubleclicked event should run...
Ladies and Gentlemen unfortunately there is still a problem when editing the layouts in AMOR. After Aescudata support tried to solve the problem, different versions of Infomaker and PowerBuilder were noticed. Can you help us on how to proceed here? ...
Hi. We are evaluating Gitea as a self hosted git service. I wonder if anyone has tested gitea with powerbuilder. If yes, it worked? Was powerbuilder able to communicate with gitea and pull, push etc.? Thanks. Andreas....
  Hi all, I'm trying to deploy the PB2021 runtime files, and I'm having a problem understanding the method. I created a Runtime Deployment msi file, and picked the components that are relevant to our app. Copied this to one of our terminals, ran ...
Hi, in PB 2022 Beta a new PDFLib Version is used. This one has a different behavior than the old one from PB 2021. In PB 2021 the generated PDF seems to depend on the used printer. Changing the default printer could change the resulting PDF. If the...
I am embarrassed about this because it is very easy yet I cannot get this to work. I am sure I am overlooking something very obvious. In Powerbuilder 2021, in a window I have a datawindow (dw_main) whose datasource has a dddw. On the open event of t...
Tengo un datawindow comoposite, con algunos reportes que debemos crear y cargar (diseño y data) en tiempo de ejecucion. Cuando utilizo la funcion Dynamic Create en el datawindowChilld en powerserver me duevuelve un mensaje de error, en PB si funcion...
Hi When running with multi-browser in window 11 (version 22H2), a white screen appears and does not operate normally. There is no problem with using multi-browser in window 10 or window 11 (version 21H2).I am writing to get help on this issue. Tha...
Hi    In the project painter, how can I specify an Icon to associate with the exe generated ? (or on PBC  .. the stand alone compiler) Using pb2019R3   Thanks   //Steen...
Good morning, We are currently using PB2017 R3We have multiple reports that display project hierarchy in the header band (1-6 individuals). The columns are placed one below the other and their slide up value is set to "All Above" and autosize height...
Hi all; Please your help with this situation. I created an executable for a PowerServer 2021 Web API (using the Publish tool in SnapDevelop). In the project I have indicated that the "Web API URL" uses a port other than 5000; but when running the W...
good morning everyone. I have an issue that I cannot resolve with the WEBBROWSER object (2019r3 / 2022).I am trying to browse a web page (video.HTML) that plays an embedded VIMEO file. If I browse the page with chrome everything works. If I launch th...
Greetins.   Does PB have dark mode for the IDE?   Thanks....
Hi all. Apologies for resurrecting this question, I thought I had discovered the answer but no luck. We have an odd error occurring in an app built in Powerbuilder after an Oracle 19c upgrade. I am wondering if anyone else has seen this. Anytime the...
Hi team, Hi migrated an IDE application since PB 12.5 to 2019 R3. When I execute this application on Windows 10 physical workstation, there are no problem. But when I execute the same binary on Windows 10 virtual session with Citrix, this applicat...
Hi Appeon, I am currently getting an database error from PowerBuilder 2019 R3 as below, (Operand type clash: bigint is incompatible with datetime2) when doing insert or update from the store procedure in which datetime2 data type has been used for t...
It there a different group for pb2022 testing or is no-one using it ?   //Steen...

There are no discussions available here currently