1. sekhar sai
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Thursday, 19 November 2020 06:53 AM UTC

Requesting help to modify the json file for themes.

we have modified json file - datawindow property but it got effected across the datawindow i.e. header, detail etc. in this freeform style along with across the application. That is label font color changed to white color in detail section as well which we do not want. It need remain the black color.
So to avoid this issues, instead of making changes in the json file we were forced to modify the header background color property with RGB(0.120.215) and label font color property RGB(255,255,255) in the datawindow individual object level property.

Please refer the attachment for more information.

So kindly suggest how to achieve the same feature by modifying the json file instead of individual objects changes.

Thanks & Regards,
Sekhar.

Attachments (1)
Ken Guo @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 20 November 2020 02:00 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi Sekhar,

Currently PB 2019 R2/R3 only supports setting the Theme of the Header band in Grid DW. Freeform DW is not supported.

If you are using Tabular DW, you can try to modify it to Grid DW, otherwise you can only use the workaround you are using currently, that is, setting the color of the text property of the Label in the Header band via expression.

Besides, I found that you submitted a ticket (Bug 5626) in the support ticketing system. To better improve the Theme functionality, I have submitted it as a requirement to the product team for consideration.

Thanks for reporting this problem. 

Regards,

Ken

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.