1. Samir Kothari
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Monday, 11 November 2019 18:28 PM UTC

Hi All, 

Anybody no how to connect with TFS 2015. This is what I'm working with:PowerBuilder 2017 R3 with Visual Studio 2019 on Windows 10 Enterprise. All powebuilder objects already in TFS for my application.

As per the tutorial, I did install team explorer 2013 and msscci Provider 32 bit. ( https://community.appeon.com/index.php/articles-blogs/tutorials-articles/2-powerbuilder/195-using-powerbuilder-2017-with-tfs-source-control )

When I opened PowerBuilder and connected to my TFS project, I get the message 'Source control is ready.', however when I select libraries (pbl's), and view the objects I still see the plus ( + ) symbol beside each object as opposed to the dot.

Any help appreciated

thanks

Samir

Michael Kramer Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 11 November 2019 18:55 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

I wonder if your objects are in different relative folder compared to the  workspace file?

A I remember PB recognizes each PB source object based on its relative path to the .PBW file.

Comment
  1. Samir Kothari
  2. Monday, 11 November 2019 20:18 PM UTC
Thanks for the tip! This was exactly it.

All is good now.

1. Helpful
  1. Michael Kramer
  2. Monday, 11 November 2019 20:28 PM UTC
Happy to help :-)
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.