1. Kevin Ridley
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Friday, 24 May 2019 13:30 PM UTC

I'm calling a REST web service with PB2017 R3 using the OAuthClient to upload a file.  The service is very poorly documented, and only shows an HTTP example.  I've been able to use the example and get a file uploaded, but we cannot open or preview the file when it's uploaded.  I believe the issue is the charset of the data stream (blob) I'm sending in the body of the request.  It's a multi-part request, and the data portion shows: Content-Type: application/octet-stream; charset=ISO-8859-1.  I've tried sending it as UTF-8 encoding, but that seems to be an issue.  As I mentioned, the file uploads, but it's not right.  I've tried changing the Content-Type parm to UTF-8, but that doesn't work either.  Any thoughts on encoding a blob to ISO-8859-1?

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.