Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Does anyone use Cylance as a anti-virus/anti-malware tool?  Our company migrated from Trendmicro to Cylance and all of a sudden (on Windows 10 PCs), some of our Powerbuilder compiled executables are now being blocked by Cylance and deemed as unsafe. ...
Hi I run into problems installing powerbuilder 2019 r3 on my computer: A message appears: Another instance of this setup is already running. Please wait for the other instance to run and then try again. It seems that this message is locking the in...
I am just starting to look into using SnapDevelop to possibly migrate our application and I have been having a difficult time with the demos because it seems that things do not match.  I am using SnapDevelop 2019 R3 Build 2622.  As an example, in th...
Maybe I should post this on the support site, but I can't paste code in a decent way, nor paste images. Several issues which I'll describe in separate "answers": Part 1: with previous version of TX control (25?), I would be able to paste an image co...
I have a Tab Button item which has a drop down list of opened windows.  Each new window that opens will have its own Category (ie. Tab). This category has a Panel with a Small Button drop down.  I need this Small Button to share the data from the Tab...
This seems really simple but I seem to be missing something - how do you sort the items in a RibbonMenu? I add items as windows are opening but I want them to be sorted by the Text when the user clicks the button. Thanks, Chris Craft...
Would anybody happen to know when contemporary menus (Graphics/Fonts/Etc) will be fully supported in PowerServer Web? Regards,  Mike...
We are using Powerbuilder 2019 for development. How can I capture stills from video control? Any input would be greatly appreciated!   Don      ...
Al momento  de actualizar en un app mobile aparece el siguiente mensaje de error. Algún tipo de configuración en el celular o appeon server necesito realizar  para que soporte el formato de fecha. ...
Hello,I'm following the tutorial: https://docs.appeon.com/dwconverter2019r3/CRUD_Operations_with_.NET_DataStore/index.html But when I call the Create method from PowerBuilder 2019 R3 I get the following error message: "JSON value could not be conver...
Where can i get all the necessary runtime files for running an exe-application for Powerbuilder 2019 R3?...
We are using PowerBuilder 2019 R2.  (19.1.0.2353) When we run our application, that was generated using the autocompiler (pbc190.exe) we are getting an error: When we build the application using the IDE and run it there are no errors. There are ...
Hi, I'm playing around with the webbrowser Control in PB 2019R3.The function WebBrowserSet doesn't contain a local setting for the language.Is this coming in a future Update?Will it also possible to catch the key Event (e.g. F5) to refresh the Page?...
I bought PB 2019 R2.  I need to add video to an application.  I need to load a video (AVI, MPEG, or whatever) and control the size, looping, the video file name, etc.  I am familiar with creating OLE objects to manipulate Word documents and Excel spr...
Hello, When powerbuilder 2019 wille be "Ready to Market" ( not Beta) ?   thanx...
Hi,   I'm trying to implement async processing.  I've added Async = 1 to my transaction object and added a comment to the retrieve row event of my inherited datawindow control object.  At execution time, I get the following error on the 8th row(8th...
I have just installed Powerbuilder 2019 R3 and when I run my application I get the following error: "Bad runtime function reference ..." after this: if not isValid( isoap_connection ) thenisoap_connection = create SoapConnection isoap_connection.se...
Hello, We have some users who access to our PB2019 application through CITRIX and they have been complaining that the Frame Menu disappears without knowing how to tell us when. The menu is not hidden, (looks like destroyed)Before it happens...
Hi   I am migrating a PB 12.5 application from Appeon 6.5 server to PB2019 R2 and Powerserver 2020. I would like to make sure the application setting for each application in AEM are the same in both machines.   What would be the best way to acco...
Hello everyone; Please, Does anyone have a more detailed example or algorithm for the step #3 of this workaround? https://docs.appeon.com/pb2019/workarounds_and_api_guide/ch05s04s02.html#Retrieve.AsNeeded Thanks, Alex...

There are no discussions available here currently