Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi Team,  We are using Powerbuilder 2022 R3(deploying as a PowerServer project type). Facing below error when we are launching one of the powerserver cloud application. Please help!  ...
Hi again, everyone out there! I'm facing this issue: My app creates forms (datawindows) dynamically for entering data. The date fields of the forms are assigned "yes" to the “ddcalendar” property. But, at runtime, the calendar does not display. To ...
Hello, We have PowerServer 2022 R3 application and Oracle 19 database and we get error when executing a simple statement. Here is what we find on the powerserver.log  Could you help to identify what the issue is?  Thanks ---------------------------...
Hi Team, We are using Appeon Powerbuilder CloudPro Edition.   We are updating the SQL UPDATE query based on a condition in DW SQLPreview event. The UPDATE query submitted to DBMS is fetched from SQLSyntax of SQLPreview event and is then modified...
Just a simple question has anyone received this message when using PowerBuilder with HRPM content manager? HP Records Manager integration with Microsoft Word version 16.0 is not supported....
Hi everyone;Please, Does anyone have information about how to configure "Swagger" (that comes integrated with PowerServer 2021) so that it can work over HTTPS? Any info is welcome.Thanks. Alex  ...
How do you add swagger to snapdevelop web api project?...
Hi, I have a problem in windows with TabbedViewwhen open a windows that have a objects ( pb, st,..... etc), I have a code in event resize of window for reposition objects in the window, ejm(windows,resize) pb_1.y= this.height - 100this code "this.hei...
I have a Calendar application which needs to connect to same database as powerserver application. Is there a way to connect external application to database through powerserver?...
Hello, PB 2022 R3 Build 3289 We here feel that saving a window in PB 2022 R3 [IDE] is slow compared to PB 2019 R3.  Do others feel the same? We have developed only a part of another project.   Every time we save a window, after making any changes ...
Hi, I have got a question about the possibility of casting an instance of Datawindows to DataStore or vice-versa. I wrote multiple functions with the same body (functionality) but different argument types Datawindow and DataStore. I didn't duplicate...
I like the tabbedview interface feature in PB2022R2.  We've been using the TabbedDocument style of Dockable windows for a couple years now (with OpenSheetAsDocument, rather than the plain old OpenSheet commands).  It worked relatively well but was a ...
PowerBuilder 2022 Build 1892. Ghostscript 10.01.2. Many of our customers are now running our application via Remote Apps. We have a report with a .png file of the IRS W-2 form in the background with data controls being placed over the appropriate bo...
Hi, I am trying to modify some code to run automatically without user input, so it can be run like a batch process.  The code creates a sql file, then uses run and wait and createprocess to execute the sql code and output the results to a file.  When...
Hi PB developers. Is there an example for adding checkboxes and fillable text in PB 2022R3 ? Thank you....
Hi all I'm tying to write a codebar in the left border of a multy-page PDF file using PowerBuilder 2022 R3.   I Want to create a new PDFText object with an codebar font ("Free 3 of 9") and add this new object to an PDF object (test.pdf) where prev...
Hello, We have PowerServer 2020 web application and have web server and 2 cluster app server setup. Some of our users are getting Error 11030 "Failed to handle the request because the Appeon Cluster configuration file is not configured properly in t...
I'm noticed that PowerBuilder IDE is logging "Windows Error Reporting" events for APPCRASH  PB220.exe 22.2.0.3289 KERNELBASE.dll 10.0.17763.5328 The funny thing is that PB is not running, and it's still logging errors.    It's logging several items ...
Hi, My starting point is that I  have created a .DLL which I call from the application, running x64-bit mode. In my development PC (Win11) everything works fine, when running the application either from the PB IDE or standalone from a separate fold...
Hi,   I am trying use PDFDocument object to import datawindow to print. It seems that if the datawindow datasource is a Stored Procedure then ImportDatawindow is returning -1.   PDFDocument lpdf_doc Long ll_return   dw_1.SetTransObject(SQLCA) ...

There are no discussions available here currently