Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Getting back into PB after many years away.  We recently upgraded a project from PB version 9 to PB version 2022.  It seems some of the error handling has changed.  We are seeing many cases of null object references with variables that we didn't used...
  Hi All, I have migrated the source code from PB2022 Build 1892 to PB2022 R2 Build 2819. When I run the application, I encounter the following issues: When applying a theme, the text color of the label defaults to black. With the theme applied...
Good Morning, My customer is currently working in PB2019 R2 with GIT source control. I was telling them about the features coming in version 2025, the new compiler being one of those. They would like to know if the file structure using ws_objects is...
Hello, Just went through this article again. https://community.appeon.com/index.php/blogs/recent-blogs/the-future-of-powerscript-desktop-apps It's been 5 years since this article was published.  Can we discuss again what has been accomplished and ...
Hi, Recently shifted our application to support Sql server 2022, At present we are using ODB ODBC Data Interface(Data Profile), to connect to Database(SQL Server 2022), Will this  ODB ODBC Data Interface support the application to use SQL Server 2...
Hello?The current version of Xcode is 15.https://docs.appeon.com/pb2019r3/appeon_mobile_tutorials/prepare_the_mac_and_apple_id.html The above guide is for version 13.4.1. Can I proceed by installing the latest version, Xcode 15?Or should I get vers...
Hello? There are three types of Apple developer programs:App Store, Ad Hoc, In-House I created it standalone for iOS on the APPEON server. Two files, AppeonMobile.framework.zip and badamios.zip, have been created. If I sign up for the iOS developer...
How do I use a table-valued SQL function in PB? If I call it in a script I get an error message.  I then tried to create a datawindow using the function as it's data source and PB brought back a message stating I couldn't do this....
Hi Team,   How to enable authentication for Powerserver management, license, transation API's i.e. /api/Application/Add , /api/Connection/LoadOne etc Or Restrict the API access to external world   Narayana Bhat P    ...
Hi, When the PB application is closed, I want to control itt conditionally that when certain conditions are met, I donot want the applciation to close but instead trigger the timer event for certain period of time and then close. So I have written c...
[APPEON WEB] Inquiry about the cause of the warning message1. When running locally, no error or warning message appears. An error occurred in the attached image when distributing APPEON WEB. It is a simple SQL statement, but in APPEON WEB, if the for...
1. Installation of APPEON WORKSPACE from the App Store is completed on the iPhone.2. Successfully logged in without any login issues (expected to have no DB connection issues)3. The datawindow is not viewed as shown in the attached image. - The scree...
Hi, I have setup NSSM to invoke my PB application. The issue I am facing is that: I have written code in close query event of my window that opens up from application open event. Code in the close query will trigger the timer event and then go ahea...
Hi, After migration from 2021 to 2022, some my clients telling, application terminating frequently. if some window opened and do something in that window, after that they minimized the window and while try to maximize, coming application termination...
We understand that PowerBuilder 2019 R2 build 2353 has reached EOL. We are in the process of working with a vendor to migrate all our applications to PowerBuilder 2022 R3 but that is going to be a long process for us. In the meantime, we would like t...
We migrated our SVN server from on-premise to a server on cloud. How do you change the Workspace repository to point to the new URL? When I tried to right-click on workspace and select properties, the URL field is disabled and cannot be edited. So, I...
Hi, Please help how to pass retrieval argument to a dddw datawindow? with kind regards....
Hi all, I am having trouble figuring out why an image from a datawindow using NativePDF to create a PDF, looks fine on my local environment but low quality when it is generated in our Citrix environment. This happens for both powerclient and non-pow...
Hi Team, Is there anyway to setup the GraphQl in powerbuilder. Is there any code sample available to check the same. Please advice anyone.   Thanks Rajkumar  ...
I am having trouble logging in to Power Builder IDE. I'm getting an error message saying that this account has already logged in to Power Builder. The problem is that there is no way for me to log it out because I am using the same device that was re...

There are no discussions available here currently