Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hi,  I have a strange issue with Appeon Mobile when taking photos on iOS. The photo is taken and saved however just after taking the photo the image is cropped to a square image. I cannot see why it is doing this and can't see any options for the ...
Hi I am creating a crosstab report - in pb2017 r2 - where I have items down the side and date across - as per below   item                 pieces                        15 Jan        16 Jan  .......... Total  sheets               50             ...
Necesito poder conectarme a un servicio por medio de Socket (con IP y puerto) para enviar un doucmento de venta en formato JSON y recibirlo una cadena para grabarlo en archivom PDF. ¿Cuál es el tipo de objet y metodos a usar? De ser posible algún ej...
Hello, We would like to migrate our infrastructure from Citrix XenDesktop 1808 (Windows 10) to Windows Remote Desktop Services (Window Server 2019). Connected on Citrix, each user has a copy of the .exe and of the .dll's locally. With this configur...
  About the next beta update for PB 2019, What Android API will be included with PowerServer Mobile? Right now, the API version used by PS is the API 18, but API 26 is needed for app uploading to the Play Store. ...
  Hello, I want to know about the implementation of Voice Recognition function on IOS by PowerServer Mobile, because I developed an application with this function, and it works perfect on Android devices, it only lacks IOS compatibilit...
I have build my PB project using 64 bit and it is not working where I have build the same code with 32 bit it is working. Can some one will help in the regard. Do we need to import any files for 64 bit complaint. ...
I have migrated my app from PB 11.5 to PB 2017. I am using PB's internal RTF control to edit text and save to database. To save text I use copyrtf method and save the text to the db. In PB 2017 when I retrieve the text and display the RTF text...
Window key event [pbm_keydown] is no more triggered after migration from 12.5 to 2017?  ...
  Converting a huge client/Server app to web and mobile app, module by module, I know I have to through a lot.   in our code, frequently required to know the ancestor class name.. ie   /// ClassDefinition cd_windef do cd_windef = FindClassDefi...
As powerbuilder 2017 r3 has integrated GitLab plugin, it is convinent for source control, but how can we manage Git branch as there is long last change parallel with master change, is there any suggestion, so far we have to use tortoisegit clone firs...
Any Plans to support docking Windows in PowerServer?Will be nice to have the feature...
Hello all, some properties of the theme are not working if you open the windows as a document usiing the docking windows style app. for example the listview when i open the sheet as document looks like this: and with a opensheet looks like:  ...
I want to connect PowerBuilder 17 R3 to SSAS Services, I even don't know it is possible or not. Is there any connection driver or something I can use to achieve it? Thanks in advance.....
Hi, We are using GetFileSaveName to get file store to disk. As this is a Windows session it get its one windows session an is not listed as an prosess under our MDI. When running program that use some time before asking for the filename, then the ...
Hello,   I was wondering if there is another way to connect to and populate an Excel spreadsheet other than the way below...   OLEObject lole_xlapp // Create the oleobject variable xlapp lole_xlApp = Create OLEObject // Connect to Excel and che...
Hi, After installing 2018 Beta, I do as I always have done, I place all my images in a resource folder and add this path to the PB180.EXE path in the registry. The problem is that none of the images are displayed. There are no hard-coded paths for t...
Hello, Trying to use the Autocompile in PB2017 with our automated process but I am stuck on how to point to the workspace when PB is not installed. The following lines are in an orca script that a batch file executes to do a GLV... ;**************...
Hello!  I am making a web app, when I click a button I get through a webservice a string with the data of a pdf encoded in base 64.To be able to show it in the web browser I have to generate the pdf file.I would like this file to be saved in a web s...
I have trying to connect to our external party using the HTTPClient but it requires a Client Certificate to be included. How do I go about setting the certificate in the HTTPClient?...

There are no discussions available here currently