Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hello everyone I would like to test the 2019 R2 version since, in that version, it could be the solution to the problem I am having. As seen in the following image (version 2019 or lower), in the left pane of my window I have a datawindow with a da...
Hello,  Does anybody tried to authenticate a user with Windows credentials in PowerBuilder?  We are looking for an option when user can login to PB App without entering a password with Windows credentials  Thank you, Yuri  ...
Hi All,  One of our customers has a problem opening a window on his Amazon AWS Appstream system runing our Powerbuilder appication.At the moment, only one window is involved. It's a standard window (99864 Bytes) nothing special in it.Powerbuilder fa...
Hi, One of my team member is receiving below error message when trying to launch PB2017 R3 in windows 10 64bit machine. The ordinal 2678 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\shared\PowerBuilder\pbsys170.dll...
If you run the application from PB2019 IDE then application is working fine. but same thing will not work if you run from EXE. My concern is, is their any .dll file need to add in application path....
Hi, I have a problem with posted events. Here a small simplified example of code: POST Event ue_posted_event()MessageBox ("", "test")Event ue_triggered_event() In this case the code in ue_posted_event is called after the code in ue_triggered_even...
hello all, New SaveAs PDF is really great new feature. But we have printing functionality other thanjust data windows reports,  such as printing Xcel sheet from PB, we use DocukDesk and default printer programmatically and set filename and path in D...
Hi, all! I've upgraded my Powerserver ToolKit R3 to Build 1895 (on Powerbuilder 2017 R3 Build 1858 Universal Edition) in order to deploy my Web apps to be compatible with Powerserver 2019 Build 2151 (as mentioned in the release announcement). Howeve...
Hi all,   The code below is eating up memory. (This example is eating 50 MB in 3 minutes) GarbageGollect() does not work   The only 2 solutions are: 1. destroy and create datastore 2. MyDataStore.DataObject = "some dw"     and th...
Looking to hire a PB Lead with a min of 10 yrs of exp in PB12 or higher and SQL Server. Strong SQL PL/SQL knowledge required.  Ping me if anyone interested. Praveen...
Hi Guys  Someone can help me please? I would regenerate just some libraries using orcascript Do you miind it's possible? Any help?   Thanks...
There is a weird difference between typing a decimal separator (numeric keypad) in a datawindow versus a single- or multilineedit control. My international settings are "Dutch (Belgium) - Belgian (point)". In a datawindow a comma is inserted (which...
Buenas noches, a todos.   Alguien tiene un ejemplo de como desarrollar un istema  pagos en línea, utilizando PAypal y cuales serian los pasos a seguir?  o existe otra manera de hacer pagos en linea     Gracias Att Carlos Efrain...
Hello,i am trying to test dw conversion via c # generator.we use Oracle as database, I can connect on a base in TCP but not in TCPS ( DB in TCP IS Oracle 11 and we can't use this verion with C# generator ).Can you help me configure the connection pro...
Hi, We are a group of 4 developers. We use GIT as source control but we have a lot of problems . The develop environment is not stable. Several machine have the problem with Refresh function on Program Target and Workspace. All the time shows "Fai...
Good morning from Greece. I have two questions How can i change the page icon How can i remove the splash screen of appeon when the application starts   With Regards    John Pagonis    ...
The new surface X uses an ARM chip and it sounds like they did a lot of work to allow 32 bit apps to run without modification.    "Using WOW64, an x86 emulator, ARM chips can run 32-bit apps" Has anyone tried running powerserver client on Windows 10...
Buenas Noches a todos.   Revisando los algunos Documentos de la Conferencia elevate 2019 de Octubre 27,en la documentación que entrega Roland Smith , sobre un objeto webBrowser, ¿ que version de power builder tiene este control, ya esta disponible?...
Good afternoon. We have some problems with the license.Let me explain: we bought 5 PowerBulider licenses, and so on. the bank’s internal network does not have access to the Internet, we had no choice but to use an offline license. So one license (for...
We have number of applications in Power Builder 10.x and 12.x with SQL server as back end database using ODBC connections. These are built using Power builder Classic. I know PB 10.x/12.x is not supported anymore. I need an advice from experts on wha...

There are no discussions available here currently