Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hi I am using the month control in pb2019 I want it to display 3 months - with the final month being the current one. Currently it shows 3 months but the first is the current month and the next 2  I am sure i am missing something simple, any help ...
Hello All, I have a DW with column names like :Column1, FirstName,LastName when i create the json file using exportJson the Json is generated with names in lowercase  column1,firstname,lastname and that cause a problem when i try to import it in...
HiHi!   Hi! Is it possible to change the picture of picturebutton from theme? I would like to set default picture in theme. (pb 2019)   Regards, Géza...
Challenge: Run PowerScript code stored in a string variable. Limitation: The only object that can be imported into a library is DataWindow. Who can do this?  ...
Hi, we are using PowerBuilder 2017 R2 to genreate Webservices via the .Net Web Service Target.With this Webservice we provide a function which creates Reports as PDF. Is there a possibility to add new Datawindows to this Project without deploying it ...
Hi, I am using PB2017 R3 Build 1915. I am trying to merge a feature branch and develop branch together. I received a number of conflicts (which was expected), and worked through resolving the conflicts (outside of the PB IDE). I committed my merge ...
Does RibbonComboBoxItem have a GetItemByIndex( long index ) that is hiding under a different name? I found to inspect current item list for a ComboBox I need to ExportToJSON; then parse that full JSON structure (or similar in XML). I would like to u...
Hi Appeon Team, We are trying to Implement the DB Encryption/Decryption in one of the our application using PB 2017 R3 and SQL ANYWHERE 17. To Implement Encryption, we have initialized 3 Vector key values(CV_VCTR,CV_KEKY and CV_CEKY), which will be...
I am attempting to update a legacy PB desktop application that was NOT built with the PFC so that it will resize when maximized.  I retrofitted the PFC resize functions into the ancestor windows and datawindows of my application.  It seems to work fi...
Hi, I'm getting below message from Google Play which prevents me from publising my mobile app (has to do with Javascript vulnerable libraries). Name    Version  Known issues                          Identified files jquery    1.10.2     SNYK-npm:j...
Hi,     I have configured AWS CLI for copying files from AWS to Local System and It is working from command Prompt (cmd.exe).   I can run cmd.exe from PowerBuilder using Run() function . But how I will run cmd and run the below command in cmd fro...
Hello, I am using Appeon PowerBuilder 20019. I was wondering if you are planning on providing support that allows Oracle to access Oracle Database server version 18C ? Please let us know. Thanks. Cheers, Manny Strachan PowerBuilder 2019 Develop...
Hi guys, I am hearing a bit of buzz around browser support for webassembly and wondering if this is something appeon may be looking into for future powerbuilder web deployment. The appeon plug-in is the reason we have not used Appeon Web for any of ...
Hello, a customer of our is running our PowerBuilder application on a Windows Server 2016 Terminal Server and reported that after a while users randomly cannot print anymore. When they restart our application, they can print again. Important: All ...
Hello   I have a ws which one of its functions getting files as  an array of bytes . I convert the array into a blob , and save it as a file in the hard disk The problem is I can't save it out side the iis directory   Does any one have an idea ...
Is Possible to copy AWS s3 bucket folder data to local System without using AWS CLI ?   Currently I am using AWS CLI to copy data from AWS s3 bucket to local system.   I am trying to avoid AWS CLI interface . Is it possible from PB 2019 ?   Can...
We have developed the application using power builder r2 build 1756 . The application is used for bulk insert/update of summary records ( more than 1 lakh) into tables . The application successfully inserts some 18000 records and then it closes/crash...
Hello, Prerequisites - Appeon 2017 has been running for years with no issues from Citrix.   We successfully migrated from Appeon 2017 to Appeon 2019 latest version. We replaced all the runtime DLL's in our deployment directory. The app runs perf...
Our application has been currently deployed to web. The powerserver license that we have activated is a developer edition and the maximum universal sessions & devices is 5. We would need much more sessions for test and production deployment. Wha...
Hi all,   We have Powerbuilder 11.5 App running on Citrix Receiver 4.9 with Windows 2008 R2. We have unique problem, application working fine when it runs in office. The same Application runs in remote but the application freezes once the window is...

There are no discussions available here currently