Dear All please help me! I use javawm. I am trying to pass a resultset to the function of java.When I convert from java to pb, it is java_resutset parameter. I want the resultset parameter of pb java_resultset = resultset of the powerbuilder. Pleas...
Hi Team, I would like to request to share the solution of the below request for connecting the Functional id account though SQL windows authentication. I am using OLEDB connection for windows authentication , i am trying to assign the user id as fu...
Hello, community! I am trying to automate a PowerBuilder App through UiPath and I’d like to know if there is any PowerBuilder version that is supported by UiPath. Has someone done this before? Thank you!...
Hi everyone, I have been looking at using GitHub DeskTop as the source control for PowerBuilder and I was wondering if anyone has any advice concerning their experience with it.     Thank you! Kyle...
*Phenomenon: Our OccuSource Application was recently migrated from PowerBuilder version 12.6 to PowerBuilder Version 2019 Build 2170.It is a 64 bit application running on a Windows 2016 Server with a ASE 16 Sybase databas...
  *Phenomenon: Our OccuSource Application was recently migrated from PowerBuilder version 12.6 to PowerBuilder Version 2019 Build 2170.It is a 64 bit application running on a Windows 2016 Server with a ASE 16 Sybase database. The application is la...
Hello everyone. We work with PB2019. We have a single repository in GIT. We work with Bitbucket. We have a main application in PB2019: C:\DEV\APPMAIN\* We have 5 apps from the same project: C:\DEV\APP1\*, C:\DEV\APP2\*, and so on. Our problem is...
Hi,   we plan on migrating our PB17 R3 application to PB19 R2 to leverage some of the nice new features. Migration should be pretty straightforward but we use Git for source control. I'd like to know if some of you did the same thing and what pro...
We are trying to switch our PB deploy app process using github like other apps (non powerbuilder). Has anyone done this before - using Github? If so I could use some help with the steps. There is a squirrel.dll that I am supposed to reference. Any id...
Hello, We have migrated our application from 10.2 to 2019 R2. I need a help to solve RTE data display issue. I have an issue when opening the existing rte data(which was created in PB version 10.2) in the PB 2019 R2. I am using 'Built in TX Text Cont...
   Buenas Tardes a Todos En SnapDevelop donde se encuentra la opción similar a Visual estudio  Package Manager Console, el cual Permite Migraciones y actualizaciones de base de Datos?, parece ser que esta opcion no la tiene SnapDevelop    Muchas ...
We are on PB 2017 LTR and looking for simple syntax to convert a simple powerbuilder array to and from Json so we can save the array values in simple Json , then reload the array directly from JSON. We never used json before and a little inexperienc...
Hello everybody Lately we have been having problems with git repository and powerbuilder. All of us have the same license version. and it have been working for years...but now the dw are disappearing and getting out of reference in the dataobject......
Hi All, We have an application developed in powerbuilder . In that application, we are doing Windows authentication which mean we are using the Windows local logged-in profile details to authenticate user instead of actually looking at the AD level ...
I'm using PowerBuilder 2019 R2 and Tortoise SVN 1.9.7 for a while and they work fine. Unfortunately, since few days I'm not able to view the connection settings of the SVN source control when right-clicking the workspace in the System Tree and selec...
Hi everyone, We are migrating Windows 10 PB 2017 R3 Applications with a heavy stored procedure back-end from ASE and to MS SQL Server 2017.  BTW, I already put an advice issue out for the optimum database driver to use, thanks everyone for their hel...
Hi all,   Did someone already tried to send emails through the EWS webservice api please ? Customer of us is requesting this to be part of our next version. We are on Appeon PB 2017 R3. Any pointers welcome !   TIA John      ...
Hi Where do we find these necessary files for deploying our application that has an InkControl?  Reading the help file states we need Microsoft.Ink and Microsoft.Ink.Dll and Microsoft.Ink.Resource.Dll files.  I can locate the last two, and cannot fi...
I was wondering if anyone has come up with a reliable way to determine if a PB Mobile app is running on a Tablet or a Mobile Phone running on Android. With IOS that is quite easy since you can of_getdevicetype function in eon_mobile_deviceex object ...
Hi All. Perhaps third party tool? Chilkat - has somewhat close, but not what we need, we need to invoke API https://www.example-code.com/powerbuilder/aws_pre_signed_url_v4.asp Any directions will be greatly appreciated. Thank You Sincerely Vla...

There are no discussions available here currently