hello friends ! i want to share with you , how to measure service response time or any time duration in seconds with miliseconds using Oracle . PB CODE: RESTClient clientclient = create RESTClientclient.SetRequestHeader ("Content-Type", "applicati...
I have a datawindow against a Postgresql DB. When selecting a boolean column from the database and trying to update it, the datawindow converts the column to a varchar(5), which I assume is for 'FALSE', is there a setting in the PBODB.INI to convert ...
Hellow, I am tring to capture picture from webcam using webcam.js.( see an example here: https://makitweb.com/how-to-capture-picture-from-webcam-with-webcam-js/ ) Then, I want to load this page with PB webbrowser. The problem is that when using th...
Could you let me know about grind control and scatter charts in 11.5 version.  I want to create by scripts from where I can get source code to understand how we can add controls on window at runtime.  I just want to add single line edit controls on...
Hi I am evaluating the possibility to develop an application in PowerBuilder with connection to an SQL Server database to be able to run it on web browser on a tablet/smart phone.  We are using PowerBuilder 2019R2 with Microsoft SQL Server database...
I have a ole command that I have wrapped between a try and catch statement but yet I am still getting the error popup when it is running in the PB environment. If I run it in debug mode it works fine, the catch works without popping up the error. Any...
in powerbuilder how can i create a datawindow with date and time showing on left side on window and if i want to show an object like a rectangle with the date and time on window it should in line with given date and time and appear on window. if i d...
Hi,  I'm wondering if anyone knows if we are able to programmatically add words to the webbrowser controls dictionary.  I see you can right-click and add, but can we add some on behalf of the end users? Thanks, Brian Prom...
Hi guys, I'm trying to test an LDAP authentication login service used in secure mode (LDAPS); The port used for listening is 636. I'm doing the test with PB12_5 but at the end i'll have to do it with PB2019. I downloaded the pb2ldap zip from "http...
Hai dears, Does anyone use the medical lab integration application with powerbuilder ?.  I used Winsock method to collect and send data (HL7, Normal...) between the systems through tcp/ip protocol and it is working successfully.  But, some machine...
Hi All, It is a year since I last asked a question about Audio Capture using Powerserver Mobile.  The initial request in our App was put on hold but has once again to the fore.  Unfortunately, I have not had any luck implementing audio recording usi...
Tengo una aplicación que recientemente la Migramos de, Power Builder 12.5 a Power Builder 2019 Build 2080. Existe un proceso donde, en base a un Template de Word (Template.dot), se genera un archivo Word (Archivo.DOC), se agrega al mail y es enviado...
  Good afternoon, I have a DataWindows that I want to take to Json, but the problem is that it is not respecting the upper and lower case of the headers. How was this solved?   //ls_json_resultado = lds_select.ExportJson( ) ls_json_resultado =...
I had an external datawindow displaying rows of information and a couple of command buttons on each row. The datawindow had no update capacities and all columns had taborder 0. After some trial and error I discovered that by adding one row at design...
Wondering if anybody has developed a PB UI Theme that closely mimics Google's Material Design that they would be willing to share?...
Good morning!   I would like to connect with PowerBuilder 2017Rx or 2019R3 users in the civic services domain. Thank you ...
Hi all, In that folder are files which looks like VisualStudio Extensions and it looks interesting.  Is there some documentation o information about those files and what they are for?   Thank you Ales  ...
Hello, PowerServer web plugin downloads and adds Firewall rules for processes appeonbrowser.exe and appeonbrowserlauncher.exe. This results in firewall warnings during plugin installation.  Does anybody know how to define a GPO that adds automatic...
Dear Team, I have a shared folder in other pc. I want to connect with specific username and password via snap. because file download by API,  I want to configure with my local shared folder.     Example:  Server 1 :    192.168.1.100  Shared fo...
Hi, I want to use x.509 certificate with restclient object in PB2019 R2. Thanks  ...

There are no discussions available here currently