Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello Appeon Technical team, Does PowerBuilder use log4j2 java based package in PowerScript? Our company is trying to to fix the vulnerability due to this package. Please find the related article. https://www.lunasec.io/docs/blog/log4j-zero-day/ Th...
  how to converting string (Hexadecimal) to base64 ?  Base64Encode () is coverting only TEXT ,Not as Hexadecimal values  Hexadecimal = "010c426f6273205265636f726473020f3331303132323339333530303030330314323032322d30342d32355431353a33303a30305a04073...
Hi good afternoon, My doubt is about on how can i do to run my PowerClient App. i think i have everything; all the external files are included in my app, i have all my libraries for the deploy, on the 'Deployment' section i have as a remote server ...
I would like to convert Hex value to Base64 String, I found one function in PB 2021 to convert but unfortunatlly it is input the Hex value as string so it converting from String to Base64 Not from Hex to Base64. Any help to do that.   Thank you...
Hi all, My old development machine crashed a couple days ago and can't be repaired :(  Repair tech said it's the power supply and the motherboard (all-in-one machine).  I'm trying to get a backup of all the files from the hard drive.  I still suppor...
I am having issues running a lightweight PB application called CRH that has been deployed to a remote Amazon AWS server.  The app was built with PB 2021 build 1288 and uses SQL Server for the database.  The deployment goes fine and I can download and...
We have our custom font (ttf) that we want to use in PB application. We don't want to register it globally, the idea is to use it privately just for our application and no other application should see it in the list of available fonts.  In .Ne...
Hi All Having had some help from a few of you last week on storing rich text, I am now further along with my RichText requirement. I have managed to add the rich text to the database, I now want to print a listing  The database table essentially h...
Hi, Hopefully someone can help.   I want to store notes - rich text notes in my database table - i am using sql anywhere 16 and pb2019 Basically I want to add some notes in a customer record - save them - retrieve them and edit again  What dataty...
Hi,    I am getting below error message while inserting record to the table.  I need an assistance urgently to resolve this.   Thanks, Falguni...
Hi, We have inherited a legacy PowerBuilder application and in the system documentation, in a section entitled "Object Encapsulation", I have found the following when discussing object level functions and instance variables: "Private access right i...
Hi, I'm beeing writing a small WEB-API which has to process POSTed metadata and files as json-data and insert it into a SQL Server database. I know, the client could send the data and files together in one POST using the content-type form-data.  B...
Hi, I'm developing an integration between Powerbuilder PB 2019R3 application and a Financial API (external of my company) using HTTPClient, but I'm receiving the return error code 403 Forbidden. // Code string json, base64, url_api Integer li_Sen...
Hello I need to know how to import the contact list (name and email) from my Google account into my ERP. I've been reading about the People API, but can't find any examples of how to use it in PB 2019. I created the token and I know to use the OAu...
New server (Windows Server 2019) with Powerbuilder Compiler 21.0 "failed to load library: pborc.dll" after being set up the same way as the old server (Windows Server 2016). The following cmd runs smoothly on the old server, but throws an error on t...
Getting the following message and i figure i need to encrypt the password in the Server.JSON file for ProxyOptions.  but don't know of this encryption tool Title: PowerServer failed to start. Abnormal network connection Message: Failed to connect t...
TIP: In case someone didn't know yet, I just read in a comment made by Armeen that the replays are already available: https://www.appeon.com/conference/elevate-2021/session-catalog.html regards....
Hi All, I have a Stored procedure in SQL Server 2019 which is using TRY CATCH for error handling instead of "RAISERROR" but this is not throwing a response back when SP is called from PowerBuilder using "Stored Procedure Update" functionality.  If ...
Hello, I don't succeed in starting Powerserver on a remote server. According to the error message, Powerserver cannot connect to the license server. I set the proxy server with netsh winhttp and also in the Windows Network & Internet settings. ...
I'm using PB2019 R3 Build 2703. The TX Text Control ActiveX 28.0 control appears to have an issue saving document margin info.  You can set the margins on the control in powerscript, and they will appear properly while the document is open, but when...

There are no discussions available here currently