Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, I'm using Powerbuilder 2021.1509. I have an old 32bit Powerbuilder application that works, it just needs updating. Everything migrated/updated, all looking good as a 32bit. I decided it was time to create a 64bit version to go with the 64bit Wi...
We are in the process of migration from PB09 to PB21. PB09 app is using .ini with following : DBMS=MSS Microsoft SQL Server 2016 ServerName=XXXXXXXDatabase=DDDDDDBParm=Secure=1AutoCommit=true UserID=USERPassword=USER How do I need to change app ...
Hello folks, I have a few picture buttons in a window. I have set them to Flat Style but they show a black border around them. How do I get rid of those borders?   Flat Style:   Thank You - AV.        ...
Hi, In the roadmap for Powerserver 2022 R2/R3, I see that feature "PowerServer projects support DB2"   Our current Powerbuilder application use a SQL server database (Most of our Query) and a IBM AS400 DB2 (7.3) Database with an ODBC (+/- 50 read ...
Hi all, I'm just reviewing some very old code that used Serial Ports to communicate with instruments.  To open a port, I executed: ii_ComID = OpenComm(as_com_port,ai_InBuffer_Size,ai_OutBuffer_Size) OpenComm() doesn't appear to be supported anymor...
I've got a couple of DW's that I want to be read-only under certain conditions.  I use PFC's  dw.of_SetUpdateable( FALSE ), but I also don't want any of the columns to be "clickable".  So, I add  dw.modify("Datawindow.ReadOnly=YES").  This work, but ...
Hi, I'm evaluating the feasability/cost of upgrading some of our Powerbuilder Application to PowerServer 2021+. I used an evaluation licence, but unfortunatly, it's not a straight forward as expected for our application, so I wasn't able to test th...
Hi Team - i have individual  powerbuilder 2019 license for 2 of my developers. one developer is leaving, how to change the license to the new developer now?...
I want to convert the image file into base64 Image. used following steps. But wen I check that using any online tool it fails String to image tool 01 I open file in stream Mode and stored into byte variable 02 Convert it to string using AnsiEncode ...
Application is crushing with error: Faulting module name: PBSHR.dll, version: 21.0.0.1509...
PB2019R3Oracle 12C   for now, then we get to do this in PostgreSQL v12 where the datatype = "bytea"Windows 10 platform~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE on 28-AUG-2022:This works:With all the status and error checking, ...
Is the Chilkat sample the only way to write files to my azure storage account?...
Hello, there! Where to find documentation about PowerServer 2022 integration with Windows Active Directory for user authentication purposes? Answers would be greatly appreciated....
Hi, How can read this Json file with Jsonpaser ?. Anybody can help me ? { "Remittance": { "Header": { "SenderID": "AAAAA", "ReceiverID": "BBBBBB", "TransactionDate": "02/08/2022 01:33", "RecordCount": 2, "DispositionFlag": "PRODUCTION", "PayerID": ...
Hi, everyone! Does PowerServer 2022 support database trusted connections to SQL Server databases (i.e. TrustedConnection=1 in DBParm transaction object property)? Thanks for your comming replies!...
Hi All, I have a C++ based product (32 bit) in which our UI layer is on Power builder(Power Builder 21 Pro - 32 bit). We have tuxedo as middle tier and C++ is the backend. Power builder is deployed to windows. Power builder connects to Tuxedo clien...
Hi everyone, I'm using this code to verify if a checkbox was clicked in a treeview. My code is working fine in X32 environment but when I compile same code in X64 bit the function to set ib_stateclick variable is not working. For some reason the vali...
Hi, We have done a migration of our code from Power Builder 10 (32 bit) to Appeon Power Builder 21 Pro (32 bit). Our backend application throws error ids for business errors. We were using PSR for displaying the corresponding error description in P...
Hi all, I need to loop through a few records and if all conditions are met, run a program.  This works fine for one record.  The program I'm running requires user interaction.  Is there a way to wait for the other program to close before moving to t...
I have an OLE control with a picture.  I want to print the control with ole...PrintIMage When I do it defaults to the current printer NOT the printer I changed it to in PowerBuilder using: PrintSetPrinter. How can I use the printer it was set to u...

There are no discussions available here currently