Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Dear community: This is not a PBL issue, but maybe someone has experience here: My clients DB is deadlocked, and the culprits are multiple  FETCH API_CURSOR0000000000000... processes coming from the API Server. How to disable such processes?   ...
Hello, For our database driver we are switching to MS OLE DB. During testing it came to my attention that datawindows containing table blobs are causing dwruntimeerrors. I get the message "Select Error: Blob Column doesn't exist". Now I checked th...
Since PowerServer is basically a completely different product, is the pricing going to be changing? The following is likely for the existing version: https://www.appeon.com/pricing#powerserver  ...
Hello everyone, i need an advice on how to solve this issue. I state that I do not have much experience about iOS environment, but i got a new client that uses iPhone and for now i am not able to make my app work on it. The same app is working grea...
Dear Appeon: i have a generic PBL timer event defined in my main app window calling a window function. Timer interval is set to 1 min. I released my system to two win 10 servers. On one server, timer works fine. On another server, timer does not ...
Hi Chris, We have deployed our application to a remote web server using PowerClient and I can download and run it from my machine just fine.  But some of the Windows 10 users even the CAL installed, not able to start the application the microhelp on...
I cam across this function code useful for checking whether required columns have been filled. How does one call this function (pass a datawindow object?), when the argument is a datawindow? Thanks, Jim -------------------------------------------...
Hi all, I have some application which I merged from PB 12 -> PB2019R3 and add it into GIT repo. That app uses old PFCs/PFEs. How I have to upgrade PFCs? Is it ok that I will update PFC pbls and It will generate new ws_objects for changed pbls?...
I'm making a simple app that uses Winsock to receive messages. It then uses shared objects to process the data. I am giving each request a different instance name in case a second call comes in while the first one. If I call the shared directory fun...
Any search window in our system gets a search criteria with the DW query mode. But when a DW is in query mode I cannot specify any string value starting with 'IN-' in any field on the DW. Can anyone point out what is going on and how to solve the is...
PB2019R3Oracle 12CWindows 10, 64 bit platformSummary:Anyone know why the Oracle .DMP files listed below are being generated?There does not seem to be any errors or issues with the running application.Details:I have an application that runs 24x7x365. ...
Hi Appeon Community,   Hope you guys are doing well.   We are facing a problem, we are not able to find our data window in the drop-down in Chart JS Painter. I have followed all the instructions given in the documentation It’ll be very great for ...
Just finished upgrading my PowerServer to 2020 along with MR2703.  When I clicked on my IWA runner icon, it asked me to upgrade then I get Followed by followed by and then Everything looks ok in AEM. Did I miss something in the upgrade? ...
I'm doing the PB to C# tutorial: https://docs.appeon.com/powerscriptmigrator2019r3/PB_to_CSharp_Migrating_Re-factored_Business_Logics(NVOs)/index.html So first I have to manually create several files (controllers, services, interfaces) which the tu...
Calling PB 2019-R3 object from C++. I'm getting 'Unhandled Exception' in the error object and no exception in the C++ code. Any idea? The PowerBuilder function: public function integer of_exception (integer ai_value) throws n_cst_exception;n_cst_ex...
Possibly the wrong category but feel free to move if so. So i have converted some datawindow in snapdevelop. the model got some properties that are public decimai? The problem comes when some of those fields needs more decimal precision than decima...
  How can i retrieve Data from Model using the sqlselect attribute and paramvalues? I already ask a stackoverflow question; https://stackoverflow.com/questions/68129138   How can I retrieve data from my SQL-Model using the SqlSelect attribut...
Hai, I purchased Appeon Powerbuilder 2021 just before a week. I am feeling a better performance and the latest technologies in the same. Special thanks to the Appeon team. I have a doubt regarding developing in the Android platform. Have any chance...
Is there a powerbuilder detail debug log that contains java call exceptions with stack trace info?  The jboss-client.jar is on the classpath but org.wildfly.naming.client.WildFlyInitialContextFactory class from the jar can not be instantiated. Why c...
Good day,   Please help...   How can I suppress the headers on the second page? so that the list of rows will occupy the header portion.   thanks in advance...

There are no discussions available here currently