Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello, In my company we have several PowerBuilder programs that use PBNI (PowerBuilder Native Interface) with libraries written in C ++. The programs are currently compiled in 32-bit. It is possible to compile in 64-bit without losing PBNI functiona...
我试了下用  ln_camera.of_openalbums (ls_filepath)  ,这个可以打开选择的,但我看了说明,和测试了下,只能选择 照片或者视频才能返回 正确的 路径和文件名,如果选择其它文件比如word文件就直接闪退了, 请问用什么方法可以打开文件选择的窗口,并返回选择的文件的路径和文件名?    谢谢...
My Environment: PB 2019 Build 2170. I have a small app that reads a file into a blob, compresses the blob using zlib and then sends it to a web service. I am having all sorts of problems when the file is very large. The smaller file I am testing w...
How can I make a vertical line in powerbuilder that occupies the entire size of the page from the header to the footer. Thank you. Como puedo hacer una lineal vertical en powerbuilder que ocupe todo el tamaño de la pagina desde el encabezado hasta ...
Hi, Appeon Team   Please let me know about the bug described in the following website. https://support.google.com/android/thread/103561027/an-update-regarding-app-crashes-and-system-webview?hl=en   Does this bug also affect the "AppeonWorkSpace"...
Hello, I have a script in Java to upload a file to a https site with cookie context. My question : is it possible to do the same instructions with the new object HttpClient in PB ? I have put in attachment the java script that works. Thanks for your...
powerserver test is error...
Hello, Exploring the object WebBrowser i came out with a doubt   Is there a way to get coordinates of the cursor of a pdf/image that have been loaded with a webbrowser? Something like, if cursor is in top of web browser, show up coordinates x,y o...
Hello, I am curious if the Appeon Multi-browser plugin is supported with the auto update feature of Chrome? Basically, could the Chrome auto update feature be causing some issues around the plugin and require it to be re-installed? For instance, I...
I wish to use the BringWindowToTop Windows API in a 64bit environment. I have declared as follows: FUNCTION boolean BringWindowToTop(longptr w_handle) LIBRARY "User32.dll"  Alias For "BringWindowToTop" This works in the PowerBuilder 32bit IDE but ...
Hi,   When deploy my application on client Windows 10 64bit pc crash application the same application run proper on same client with different Windows 10 64bit PC. Record Error in Event viewer Faulting application name: myapp.exe, version: 40.0....
Hi, our organization is currently using a rich client desktop application developed with PowerBuilder 11.5.  We would like to migrate our application to the currently available PowerBuilder 2017 or 2019.  We were wondering if anyone had experiences m...
Power Builder 2019 R3 can not execute Maillogon for MAPI.  Refer below code. Mailsession  ims_mses ims_mses = create mailSession mRet = ims_mses.mailLogon (mailNewSession!) Above code gives mRet = mailReturnFailure! Please note I am using Power...
Hi all in CMD  env. when i wrote       ping 8.8.8.8  > E:\out.txt the output of this command is written to e:\out.txt   but in PB env when i wrote Run(" ping 8.8.8.8  > E:\out.txt") or even   Run(" ping 8.8.8.8  > E:\out.txt", Maxim...
Hello, When I try to navigate from first page to second page in My Questions area of this Community Forum, I reloads the first page again.   I could not navigate to page(s) 2 or 3 or 4.  Seems the end page is working fine, when we click button. ...
Update:  The call is apparently asynchronous. After hitting ENTER as described below, the application finally started about 6.4 minutes later! I entered my credentials into the app and hit LOGIN. 2 minutes later the application frame was built.9 minu...
Hello, tab control in multiline mode loses the initial position of its tabpages. In the image, when click on tabpage "row 3.1", first row becomes third one and the others are shifted upward. I don't seem to find a property to keep tab pages in the...
I have a theme related issue in PB 2019R3.I use a userobject with some script to allow (force) the resize of an userobject. constant long WS_THICKFRAME = 262144constant long WS_SYSMENU = 524288 nv_numerical lnv_numlong ll_StylestHIS.Border = True ...
  I am using Power Builder 2019 R3 version and deploying the desktop app to web based. Our application connects to a database (Sybase ASE 16.0) which is hosted on a server (Unix based). It is understood that after deploying to web, the app installer...
Hello! The project contains several PBLs. It is used as a component in another project (via PBVM). How to build so that all objects are in one PBD? As it was done during the deployment on EAServer....

There are no discussions available here currently