Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I need to post some text data from my PB2019 app to my PHP script running on a Windows IIS server. I think I need to use HTTPclient's PostData function to do this (yes/no?)  There are plenty of examples how to use the PostData function but nothing se...
Can this be sent with httpclient object?<html><head><title>DocPop Test </title></head><body><form method="post" action= "https://webserer/AppNet/DocPop/DocPop.aspx"><input type=hidden" name="clienttype" va...
hi, I am using PB2019 R3 with ASE(ODBC) 32BIT ,  I am able to define new ODBC profiles and all DB connection are working fine, but when I go to SnapDevelop IDE and try to create new DB connection I don't see data source in the list. Does SnapDevelop...
hi team   May I ask a question: How to install oracle client together with CloudAppLauncher?  Thanks and regards Huy...
Hello Guys   Greetings of the day!   We at Obeetee have developed a power builder mobile application for our users and would like to know from you if it is possible to run this application offline, without any internet connection or database.   ...
Hi, I upgraded the project to PB 2019 R3.    I run a PowerShell script to create ORCA Script file, and call to build my project. Following is the command line call to build the project. & orcascr190.exe $fileName | Out-File -FilePath $logPathF...
Hai Appeon team. I have a webservice. Which service can retrieve its the method through the C# application. But from Appeon, it can't open and get error like Cannot access the WSDL or the WSDL is invalid. Both application's responses are attached he...
Hi friends, I have several datawindows that use a computed field to display wingding characters based on the value of a field. (Blue check mark for 'T', red x for 'F', or small bullet for null).  Is there a way to turn this into a customized edit st...
Looking for advise on coding or alternative approach.  Using Microsoft Word 2013 for spell checking. Getting occasional error returned. Some users get the error every time, some none of the time, and some occasionally.  Here's the gist of t...
Hai Appeon team. Greetings, My PowerBuilder Insert - Object menu getting invisible. what is the reason ? (Attached picture)...
Hello, PB 2019 R3 We copy all PBDs, Exe file in a folder in the server machine and create a short-cut of that exe in every client machine.  In this scenario, where to install (which folder is better) the runtime files ? Run time files defaults to ...
Hi Team, I have using PowerBuilder 17 with Sybase DB connecting via ASE ( Sybase open client 16). Using DB connection method as 'ASE' inside application. Application using functional account to connect the db. sometimes users are getting db connecti...
is there an issue with pb2017 and Windows Server 2019 ? We have display performance problems using RDP and windows server 2019 which we do not have with windows 2008.  ...
如果是安卓9或之下的版本, 用 fileserver 服务可以正常 上传等操作, 但如果是 10 和之上版本 就不行,文件传送 是空的,也不知道是不是 10后 手机有什么安全 权限之类的, 但我应用的权限 已经给到最大了,可以读取 手机存储等信息, 请帮助解答, 想知道你们如果要通过手机上传文件你们是怎么实现的?谢谢...
Hello, PB 2017 R3 In one of our customers' place, preprinted output for sales invoice was going on smoothly so far.  Printer used was Canon LBP 2900.    Since the printer was ageing, customer decided to replace it with EPSON M100 printer.  They ju...
Hello, i've successfully created a small webapi used to communicate from a PB client application and exchange data to a remote asa database. The PB (2019R2) client app is using restclient to send and get data from a table and everything working great...
Solution:  Use the RowsDiscard() funtion.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PB2019R3, build 2703Windows 10, 64 bit platformSmall utility, non-PFC We found a way to read in large chunks of data. We selected 20,000 rows at a time to read. STRING      l...
Hi guys, I need help with the pbm_dwnkey event. I have a dropdown DW that the users select a value. I want to stop them to use the DownArrow! or UpArrow! keys. I am using the following code but it doesn't work. IF keyDown(KeyDownArrow!) or keyDow...
Hi, everybody. Getting below error when trying to send SMTP mail using CL32.DLL for encryption: cryptSetAttribute: Cannot open object It happens in some machines but not in others. It’s a client/server app using PB 2017 R3. Mail server is smtp.gma...
Hi All, I am implementing the use of new Powerbuilder Themes in our application.  For certain Datawindows we use a header with colour background and a different font colour to the rest of the DW. In the supplied themes that install with PB there se...

There are no discussions available here currently