Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello, Any PB version, currently using PB 2022 R3 build 3289 Need to call a window as a response window from a button clicked event and as a normal main window from menu.   Is that possible?  Or any alternative way(s) to achieve this? Happiness Al...
InfoMaker 17 R3 running on a Windows 10 machine. InfoMaker crashes every time I try to create a new report of any type or attempt to Edit an existing report using Design > data source.  The new report issue has been a long time pain in the @$$ an...
Hi Everyone:   I need to modify a PBL report in Infomaker. I am getting an error that says ORA-00942: table or view does not exist Do you want to correct errors? I used to be able to click No and still be able to save the changes I made and the ...
Good morning, I have a problem that is happening with PB 2022 R3 Build/Runtime 3289. I have a DW created with SyntaxFromSQL that inserts 40,000 new rows, when I run dw_1.Update() it takes almost 2 minutes to finish, in PB 2022 Build 1892 performing...
Hi Team,   Do we have any document on how to connect to 'Hadoop Impala' Database from a Powerbuilder application. We are using Powerbuilder version 2022 and need to know what are all the requirement for using Hadoop Impala' Database as the backend...
Hello. In my RibbonBar i have this.   In the first image i've opened the window "Lista de Informes" and the Panel Acciones appear with the differents options for this window. But when i close it. It doesn't disappear, I'm using this method: To r...
Hi, How do i export datawindow to csv retaining it format?...
Hello everyone, For our new project we are searching for any QA automation for powerbuilder tools. Could you recommend any? Thank you. Ilse...
Hi Team, I am working in powerbuilder 2022 on themes. i want to know if we can have a sample Json for light theme similar to dark, silver themes. Please help.   Thanks, Somit...
I'd like to know how I can retrieve the license if I lose the machine that registered the license. Please reply. Thank you....
Hola a todos, si alguien me puede ayudar con esta inquietud se lo agradezco.   necesito saber si es posible extraer todo el texto de un archivo tipo pdf, utilizando alguna rest api o dll.   gracias a la persona que pueda darme luces al respecto....
Hi, I have a few years of experience with PostgreSQL. I tried to retrieve data from Postres table with array-type columns. I created a simple test table in Postgres with array columns as in the below image: After link this table to Datawindow in ...
Hi ,   I am trying to login my license in PowerBuilder but i am getting error like "No network connection" as below. Can you please let me know how to resolve the problem . I am trying this with windows server remote machine. I can able to open App...
Hi Team,  We are using Powerbuilder 2022 R3(deploying as a PowerServer project type). Facing below error when we are launching one of the powerserver cloud application. Please help!  ...
Hi again, everyone out there! I'm facing this issue: My app creates forms (datawindows) dynamically for entering data. The date fields of the forms are assigned "yes" to the “ddcalendar” property. But, at runtime, the calendar does not display. To ...
Hello, We have PowerServer 2022 R3 application and Oracle 19 database and we get error when executing a simple statement. Here is what we find on the powerserver.log  Could you help to identify what the issue is?  Thanks ---------------------------...
Hi Team, We are using Appeon Powerbuilder CloudPro Edition.   We are updating the SQL UPDATE query based on a condition in DW SQLPreview event. The UPDATE query submitted to DBMS is fetched from SQLSyntax of SQLPreview event and is then modified...
Just a simple question has anyone received this message when using PowerBuilder with HRPM content manager? HP Records Manager integration with Microsoft Word version 16.0 is not supported....
Hi everyone;Please, Does anyone have information about how to configure "Swagger" (that comes integrated with PowerServer 2021) so that it can work over HTTPS? Any info is welcome.Thanks. Alex  ...
How do you add swagger to snapdevelop web api project?...

There are no discussions available here currently