1. Kelly Amott
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Thursday, 12 March 2020 20:18 PM UTC

I have an app which runs fine as 32 bit. I put it on a machine for UAT but found that in that environment they have a 64 bit SQL client. I redeployed the app as 64 bit and while it is functional for the most part I am getting this error. 

I'm hoping that before I reconfigure my Oracle environment locally to debug someone might have a straightforward solution to a known problem.

Thanks.

Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Thursday, 12 March 2020 20:48 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi Kelly;

Based on the object class name, this looks like it might be a descendant of a PFC framework object.

You will need to see what that object is doing at that line number, within that method.

FWIW: The 64bit world has some caveats. So I would not just compile an EXE into 64bit and deploy without thorough Unit/System testing first before UAT. Just my $0.02.

Regards .. Chris

Comment
  1. Kelly Amott
  2. Tuesday, 14 April 2020 21:50 PM UTC
Late reply. Thanks Chris. I've asked the users to bend it and break it before I release it.
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.