1. John Hnat
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Thursday, 28 September 2017 12:41 PM UTC

Fellow PB Fans,

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody who was at Elevate this week.  The conference exceeded our expectations, and we're already looking forward to returning next year!

I also want to thank the folks who attended either/both of my sessions. I enjoyed presenting them and getting plenty of good feedback.

Because this is a question/answer forum, I'll ask the question that I asked at the ISV session yesterday:  what is our next step?  Is this forum sufficient for staying in touch and raising any PB/Appeon related issues we may be having?

Thanks to everybody who was there.  Special thanks to Armeen, Sally, and the rest of the Appeon team for putting on a great conference!

Bruce Armstrong Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Sunday, 1 October 2017 21:32 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Probably not.  This is more of a question/answer forum, which doesn't work well trying to have a discussion.  Perhaps in the 2.0 version.

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.
We use cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites. We also use cookies to analyze our traffic, improve your experience and provide social media features. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.